Recent content by CT 0197 Rosé

1. CT 0197 Rosé

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Haven't checked on tMod in a hot minute so excuse my ignorance. Is the creator of Chad's dead? What's the reasoning behind him not porting and or updating it to 1.4?
  2. CT 0197 Rosé

Status update: I'm alive Here's some pixel art I finished yesterday of Zoro, the best swordsman...

Status update: I'm alive Here's some pixel art I finished yesterday of Zoro, the best swordsman in the world. (Character in top left for scale)
  3. CT 0197 Rosé

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Looks great! But PLEASE make it so item sprites can be found on the Wiki at a higher resolution. It sucks when I want to view an item sprite and it's like 32x24 pixels and blurry. That seems to have carried from the old Wiki too sadly.
  4. CT 0197 Rosé

PC Multiplayer Server not saving

It's loaded with them. However after talking to the staff there I was told this: It's apparently something that was added by ReLogic however it IS a bug.
  5. CT 0197 Rosé

For sure. The main server I play on is Dark Gaming. Everyone there can attest to this bug aswell. Every and all changes do not save. As far as I know it's been around since the release of 1.4.3. As for why nobody has reported it in mass I have literally no idea.
  6. CT 0197 Rosé

This is a known issue for anyone who plays on Multiplayer Servers. Any and all changes to you character (inventory or not) will not save once you exit the server. Setting your spawn, consuming ammo/potions, or changing your armor and accessories don't save and will revert back if you leave and...
  7. CT 0197 Rosé

Terraria State of the Game - February 2022

So in 1.4.3 something was changed so changes to your inventory made in a Multiplayer aren't saved. idk why ReLogic changed this, but if you want to see what I mean, join a server like Dark Gaming and see what I'm talking about. Pretty annoying hope it's fixed in 1.4.4
  8. CT 0197 Rosé

Going to eventually color this, but I ended up making best girl Misato. (Character in bottom...

Going to eventually color this, but I ended up making best girl Misato. (Character in bottom left for scale)
  9. CT 0197 Rosé

I made a tool that can create insane world sized pixel arts.

Is it still private? If so, would you release it under a patreon or something?
  10. CT 0197 Rosé

After not really playing Terraria for quite a while, a friend and I are going to slowly start...

After not really playing Terraria for quite a while, a friend and I are going to slowly start playing through ALL the major mods throughout the community. Starting off with: Fargo's Mod!
  11. CT 0197 Rosé

Been wanting to replace a few textures, animations, sounds, ect.

Been wanting to replace a few textures, animations, sounds, ect.
  12. CT 0197 Rosé

Been looking for what seems like ever but no luck so I'll ask here. Does anyone here make...

Been looking for what seems like ever but no luck so I'll ask here. Does anyone here make texture packs? I've been wanting a small one done, however since I don't have any idea where to start (nor would I really want to), I've been wanting to commission one for quite a while. Price isn't really...
  13. CT 0197 Rosé

[ATTACH] Made a cozy little café. Stay as long as you want, the coffee is always hot <3

Made a cozy little café. Stay as long as you want, the coffee is always hot <3
  14. CT 0197 Rosé

Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

Weird. Guess I haven't seen that before. No clue why NOBODY is taling on this thread though lol. Probably why I'd never seen that feature before now as I usually commented on active threads.
  15. CT 0197 Rosé

[ATTACH] Still pretty rough (will most likely fix it or make a cleaner version later on), but I...

Still pretty rough (will most likely fix it or make a cleaner version later on), but I made some pixel of my favorite band: Jamiroquai
Back
Top Bottom