• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Cubic.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My new iPad has the slowest data ever like what the heck
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    F indeed. Hopefully Cubic sorts out her issues with her tablet.
    Cubic.
    Cubic.
    Actually, I just got obsessed with FlipaClip, sorry,
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Well okay then. Apology accepted.

Just looked it up, and it does indeed look interesting. Not sure if I'd personally use it that much though.
    If you're wondering what my new profile picture is, it's Cubic from The Pink Corruption dressed up as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, YEETing Christmas presents at everyone in sight. Credit to D3STR10D3R on the Just Shapes and Beats amino for the art.
    Don't you hate it when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Meh. I see it as an opportunity to try to fade into thoughts and think back on things that happen.
    Cubic.
    Cubic.
    I actually managed to go back to sleep. Go me.
    MAJOR UPDATE: I might not be very active but I will try! If I disappear, don't worry! I'll get back to you in a week maximum, a day minimum! I've also turned off private messages because I get the email for them and immediately think something is SEVERELY wrong, not to mention some of my convos went way too far and just stressed me out.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Also you do know that you can disable getting Emails whenever someone posts in a conversation, right?
    Cubic.
    Cubic.
    Yes, but I will still panic when I see the notification. I'm very paranoid, so if I get a PM I'm gonna think OH CRAP I SAID SOMETHING HORRIBLE AND GOT REPORTED FOR IT
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Makes sense.
    Reactions: Cubic.
    Well, uh... CA pretty much got completely reset, just so you know. Still think the new things should all just be a new RP, since it's not CA.
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Yeah so... I might make a list about what changed in such time for you to be informed, but I might be lazy so... We'll see.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    I think she knows that. Also, nothing's stopping you, Bubby, from introducing new characters too.
    Cubic.
    Cubic.
    KAITO SHUT

It is compleht. (May have forgotten wings.)
    Sorry for taking so long, although to be fair, considering that your destruction of my Mechanization event (Although I did forgive you) the fact that you weren't...Really there for my birthday. And not Posting on Neo Transpirence, this is possibly justified.
    But nonetheless, sorry.
    I already updated my status but whatever. TELL ME WHERE THE FREAKS AT!
    Reactions: LumiNyte
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Who's the muffin?
    Cubic.
    Cubic.
    ???? I don't see where you're hearing 'muffin'. Do you mean the part that says, 'the bass and the treble...'
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    *Out of context slang intensifies.*
    IT'S SCHOOL TIME AND I DID NOT WANT TO GET UP TODAY BECAUSE I HATE GETTING UP EARLY! YYYYAAAAAAYYY!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom