Recent content by Cucu

1. Cucu

This account is 9 years old!? :redspin:

This account is 9 years old!? :redspin:
  2. Cucu

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Rarely do you see a game developer interact with the community as much as Leinfors did. The community will never be the same without you, rest in peace. <3
  3. Cucu

Been playing Terraria for 8 years o_O

Been playing Terraria for 8 years o_O
  4. Cucu

6 years! I'll even throw in 7 years since it's been so long!

6 years! I'll even throw in 7 years since it's been so long!
  5. Cucu

im sorry for bothering you

im sorry for bothering you
  6. Cucu

OH wow 5 years epic

OH wow 5 years epic
  7. Cucu

4 years on forums, nearing 5.

4 years on forums, nearing 5.
  8. Cucu

3 years on forums ayy

3 years on forums ayy
  9. Cucu

Hey Yrimir, just wondering why your 100hp dungeon run doesn't have the skeletron on first night...

Hey Yrimir, just wondering why your 100hp dungeon run doesn't have the skeletron on first night video on your channel. I remember that there used to be a first night skeletron video with the shoddy spear and the Steve character, but where has it gone! Also can't wait for last Hagrid video :D
  10. Cucu

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

On a MAGE playthrough, I get Toxicarp, Uzi, Coin Gun and Ice Sickle randomly. But alas, after 2+ hours of fishing in the hallow, still no Crystal Serpent...
  11. Cucu

Hey Yrimir when are you going to set your speed run to public? The video's been discovered for a...

Hey Yrimir when are you going to set your speed run to public? The video's been discovered for a couple of days now.
  12. Cucu

Holy... You're back!

Holy... You're back!
  13. Cucu

Share Your Life Hack or Tip!

I'll start with a life hack I like and often use. Before battling a boss in Hardmode like a mechanical boss, summon an Eye of Cthulhu and quickly kill it. The massive heart pool that it drops can be a life saver. So what's your life hack or tip?
  14. Cucu

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Just realised that dressers also functioned as a chest! It's great because dressers don't even need iron to craft.
  15. Cucu

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

For me, I would add an achievement where you have to kill 10,000 naturally spawned bunnies (unless that achievement got added while I was away from Terraria). What would yours be?
Back
Top Bottom