• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by CursedSliver

1. CursedSliver

Making boring weapons more unique

Also leaving some ideas: Ever heard of something called obsidian swordfish? It is literally a stronger gungnir but with less range and also pre-mechs (and also requiring some agonizing lava fishing). My rework idea: add a right click ability to dash at your cursor while holding the spear...
  2. CursedSliver

Terraria Community Forums Talent Show

Nice! Question, when is the deadline for submitting talents? Edit: nvm just saw, deadline is March 20th
  3. CursedSliver

How well-known is the person above you?

4/10 Used to see often, but not so much nowadays (btw I stopped roleplaying shortly after)
  4. CursedSliver

Ask a underrated fruit anything

Would you rather be consumed by a fellow 4-years-old human, or by a titantic cosmic worm capable of destroying many gods?
  5. CursedSliver

PC The Perfect Bee Hive Doesn't Exist

Not the Bees! Not the Bees! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  6. CursedSliver

Greetings, Terraria!

Hi.
  7. CursedSliver

PC The Perfect Bee Hive Doesn't Exist

Imagine how many bees will emerge from breaking this hive all at once
  8. CursedSliver

7/10 Seeing eyes every afternoon. Except not here.
  9. CursedSliver

are you willing to grow a pair of arms and legs?
  10. CursedSliver

If you are a fruit, how do you type, and where did you learn to speak English?
  11. CursedSliver

Question: what has caused you to grown to be so delicious, plants totally don't have to do that, so that someone can eat it? also I love eating mangos
  12. CursedSliver

3/10 Nearly invisable
  13. CursedSliver

5/10 Mimics are hard to find.
  14. CursedSliver

8/10 Yes.
  15. CursedSliver

Cultist Respawning Issues

Sorry, I don't... If the tablets are here, that means some cultists ran away. But it seems like no.
Top Bottom