Recent content by curydude

1. curydude

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

is there any chance you will add this to Tmodloader, because this is a great mod i still do play it but i feel like its being overshadowed by tmodloader because there are a few mods you can put together that is like Nterraria in an alpha state. I just dont want to see this mod die too like...
  2. curydude

nakano i wish i could help with modding but as of right now im so inexperienced it wont happen... so i hope you have a good break/retirement (in case you come back/ dont comeback. respectively) from modding terraria you will be missed i just hope that multiplayer is supported before you go. i...
  3. curydude

considering in vanilla the seedler cant be obtained from the lootbags therefore seelder is only obtainable in normal mode
  4. curydude

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

still no multiplayer damn looks like i still have to wait a bit for multiplayer-able mods for 1.3 oh well back to learning about all the content of the mod
  5. curydude

i know it isnt a tAPI mod but i like the mods in tAPI and also want n terraria is it possible to get both working with each other because i think some other mods would complement N terraria well
Back
Top Bottom