Recent content by ded acct

1. D

Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

1/20: Dr. Poom 1/50: :joy: WHO DID THIS :joy: ---- Some dude in the AaronJ vanity set, dyed with Phase Dye, enters the server. Cyanogynist: "TREMOR IN 2018 LUL" A giant LUL emote falls on the Panzernoobs, much like a meteor.
  2. D

If you could combine two weapons at once

Heat Ray + Demon Scythe = See "Demon Blaster" from WeaponOut.
  3. D

Destroy the Godmodder

+3 W32Coravint. The Euphorer's Return: 5/10 ---- Charged Alchemies (Chorus Mortis, Jormungandr/Destiny's Call) : (+++/++) Runes: None. EarthHeart: Used Mountain Fortress! ---- whomst
  4. D

Destroy the Godmodder

+3 W32Coravint. The Euphorer's Return: 4/10 ---- Charged Alchemies (Chorus Mortis, Jormungandr/Destiny's Call) : (+++/++) Runes: None. EarthHeart: Using Mountain Fortress! ---- Kek. Nice one. I transfer the massive hole in my attack... to The Godmodder.
  5. D

Destroy the Godmodder

The Euphorer's Arrival: 3/10 ---- Okay, this is getting too stupid too quickly, I'm jumping in. I force the False Godmodder to play FATAL (version 1), FATAL (version 2/From Another Time, Another Land), and FATAL (the Italian card game). This is the third time in DTG: Terraria that FATAL was used...
  6. D

Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Tylerry slashes at the Ruler with the Subtle Knife. ---- Lane Boy, Verse 2: 3/10 (+2 Catman) my morality Lane Boy, Chorus: 1/5 but will they +1 to Catman, +1 to DC3V
  7. D

"...to defeat YOU." - Ariella and Arksiane "Uh, we already kinda did that. Two turns ago." ---- Terry charges up yet another flashback blast. An outline of Caledscratch appears above him. "Sorry, lady of Shrek-hinah, but I have my own mixtape." The flashback blast starts doing its thing, on...
  8. D

Terry puts his hand up. "I know this one! I know this one! 1. Because the minimap told me to. It was the only way to go, really. 2. Because hyperthinking but fast, thonkeng, thinkpadding, yottathinking, thinkpriding, etc. everywhere but Mum's House are basically paywalled now, and I cannot be...
  9. D

Terry picks up the Distorted Subtle Knife, and advances into the new meeting. ---- gorilla: 8/20 YOU DUNGKAKA: 8/20 I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THAT +1 to Catman, +1 to Piono
  10. D

tModLoader Logicalty - Expanding Terraria and Adding Fun [WIP]

I have a bug to report. The bunny axe's description is "Let you cut down trees in cute style, 70% axe power", when it should be "Let you cute down trees in cute style, 70% axe power"
  11. D

Destroy the Godmodder

>exempt Samantha, Nebula... Done. Next command will not target characters Samantha and Nebula. >taskkill cyanogynist_characters... Done. All characters of Cyan's except Samantha and Nebula leave the battle. >launch Euphorer... 2/10, +1'd by Redstone. >Wait, what? The Euphorer will take some time...
  12. D

Terry smirks. "You get a car, you get a car, everybody gets a car!" "Contrary to popular belief, Oprah Winfrey did not give everyone a car. She only gave away exactly three cars." Two sedans are suddenly teleported next to you. Now, let me tell you about everybody. ---- Everybody is currently...
  13. D

Terry then reacts to the multitude of attacks that had gone through to hit him. "Hey! You didn't even let me INVERT!" Upon saying the word INVERT, every foe in the room suddenly gets increasingly vivid flashbacks of every loop of the Zeroth War. Including him. ---- gorilla: 6/20 YOU DUNGKAKA...
  14. D

Terry disappears. A drive-thru window materializes next to the Gobbling, and Terry pops out of it. "Food broke." ---- gorilla: 5/20 YOU DUNGKAKA: 5/20 I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THAT +1 to Catman, +1 to Piono
  15. D

Terry chucks an anti-comma at the Grue. ---- gorilla: 4/20 YOU DUNGKAKA: 4/20 I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THAT +1 to Catman, +1 to Piono
Back
Top Bottom