Aaronyxia

:dryadhappy: Hey everybody! :dryadhappy:
"I only have two moods: 'happy', and 'ravenously hungry'."

35778.jpg

Thanks for checking out my profile!
A little about myself: I have owned Terraria for many years (since 1.1 something) but only ever played with friends.
I never really got into the game until somewhere around the Spring of 2017. I love everything about the game, but I of course love building the most.
I work on many large builds, but am definitely still a newbie to it.
I have many hobbies, but I love video games, art, photography, fashion, health, and technology in general the most.
I'm also a generally curious individual, especially when it comes to spooky, creepy, and unknown things.
When it comes to games, I love all sorts, especially open-world, story driven, or really difficult games.
Terraria is definitely high on my list of favorite games and I have put a lot of time into it.
But most of all, I love having fun with people and trying new things!
Even if I have no clue what I'm doing most of the time. `:p

Variety is the spice of life!
(Pronouns: She/Her)

<3 Links <3

Media:
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ6n4yRbTGtnTM-hqyXwyA
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/emeraldpynk

Social Medias:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EmeraldPynk
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/emeraldpynk/

Other Mod/Community Sites:
RDR2Mods - https://www.rdr2mods.com/profile/1126-cyastic/
GTA5-Mods -
https://www.gta5-mods.com/users/Cyastic

-Q&A-

"What's your real name?"
Kylie-Ann. Aaron was my original name, hence my UN here, but my name has changed since.

"Is your AV a real pic of you?"
Yes.

"Do you make content?"
Yes, all of my links are above. I do it all just for fun, I'm not a pro and don't care to ever be.
Thanks in advanced if you check any of it out, and double the thanks if you follow/sub!

"Do you make mods?"
I've made HBAD for GTAV, and I used to have several mods out for other games, including Terraria and Minecraft.
Nowadays, I mostly just play other people's wonderful mods.

"How old are you?"
Wow, that's rude! But if you must know, I'm in my mid-twenties.

"Are you a trans?"
Yes, I am a trans-woman, aka a woman that was born in a man's body... I *am* a woman, I *always* have been, my genetics got it wrong during development.
If me being trans bothers you, I don't care at all. Go be an uneducated transphobe somewhere else.

"Do you still make builds?"
Yes, I've just been very busy and a tad shy...
So long as this site is accessible, I'll have more small builds coming soon!

"What does your username mean?"
Aaronyxia is a combo of 'Aaron' and 'Nyxia', Aaron being my original name and Nyxia being a female name that means "to bring joy".
I know I can change my UN, but I feel like I've bothered the moderators enough with name changes on this site. 😂

"What is your favorite game?"
Obviously, I'm going to lead with Terraria, but I'm also a huge fan of Dark Souls, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout,
Starbound, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, and just about anything that's a racing game.
It's hard for me to choose, since I love all genres, and I love a lot more game series than listed here. Pretty much if it's a MOBA, Voxel, RPG, MMORPG, Racing, Simulation, or FPS game, I'm on board with it.
And wow, I apparently have a really hard time answering this question...

"What is your favorite thing about Terraria?"
Firstly, building! I love building in this game, even though I'm not very good at it.
Then there's character creation. I'm always making new characters and bases for them based on themes
and/or fighting styles and then taking them against bosses and farming up as much loot as I can horde.

"What is your favorite boss in Terraria?"
Plantera. Terraria has a lot of unique and original bosses, but Plantera feels like the most unique imo.
Or maybe it's just sentiment since it was my favorite to fight in multiplayer for a while. Either way, it's
everything I love in a boss fight - unique, colorful, scary, fun, challenging, and charming in it's own way.
Lunatic Cultist is my second fav, followed by big boi Moon Lord.

"Do you have a build page?"
No, mostly because inspiration strikes me hard but infrequently, but also because I'm not very good.
So I tend to just upload pics of my builds to my profile.

"What's with all the Usernames?"
When I came out as trans, there were people who would seek harm, physical or financial, towards me if they found out.
My original UN was Cyastic, but those people knew about that UN on sites like YT and Twitch. Those people
aren't around anymore, but at the time I felt the need to change my UN for my own safety.
That's when I became Aaronyxia. However, while I was Aaronyxia, one of those people found my YT because of a serious error I made when changing from Cyastic.
Basically, they were subbed to my Cyastic channel, but when I changed UNs, I didn't make a new YT, I just
renamed it forgetting they'd still be able to see the channel. So, I had to change everything again, this time
with a clean slate, everything from scratch. And so EmeraldPynk was born, which is now my current and
final UN. I still use Cyastic on two other forums that won't let me change it, but that's fine since the bad
people are a) not on those forums and b) long gone and forgotten at this point. And I still use Aaronyxia here
because I don't want to bug the moderators for yet another name change (but mostly because I don't want
to confuse people who follow this account). That was a long answer, phew...
p.s. I'm 100% fine now, and safe, no worries. It was just a rough patch in my past because of hateful people
that are no longer in or near my life, and I am no longer in a vulnerable position anyways. I'm all good now.

p.p.s. I don't deal with rude people. This is a no-hate, no-bigotry, no-phobe zone. Everyone here will be

treated with care, kindness, respect, love, and an open mind. If you're not on board with that, then go
somewhere else. I only deal with actual mature people.
:joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime:
1280px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png
index.php
Birthday
December 22
Website
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EmeraldPynk/
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
  3. Terraria: Wii U
Occupation
Technology and Art

Signature

"Empress of Light, protect us tonight, and imbue our hearts with strength should we need to fight..."
Empress_of_Light_%28second_form%29.gif

i95IGM5.gif

35778.jpg

Contact Me:
Send a PM | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Twitch

Mods I Recommend:
:rslime: Hey everyone! :rslime:
Just thought I'd add this here to show support for my favorite mods and maybe give some other players who are interested in modding some ideas.
I do still play a lot of Vanilla, but here are the mods I am also using lately
:dryadhappy:

Mods That Don't Have Banners:
Universe of Swords
Vex's Gore Galore
Vitality Mod (Search in TModLoader Mod Browser)

Tools I Use for Builds:
HEROs Mod Creative Mode Server Management and Over 25 Tools
Cheat Sheet

I support Izzabelle's Alternates! Each individual box below is a link to each of Izzabelle's Alternates.
Be sure to check em out!

Izzabelle's Alternates

VnS9SJy.png
TBkuMiY.png
SxLzoV0.png
mx7nwxN.png
4RvJk5A.png
xd3Q1LL.png

Check out my profile and about section if you
(for some reason) want to see/know more about me!

:dryadgrin: Thanks for reading! If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! :dryadgrin:
index.php

Top of spoiler

Trophies

1. 0

Sovereign of the Swarm

Like a true regent, you’ve been buzzing through the forums with your honeyed goggles for eight years.
  2. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  3. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  4. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  7. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  8. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  9. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  10. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  11. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  12. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  13. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  14. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  15. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
Back
Top Bottom