Recent content by CyberGrass

1. CyberGrass

Hey Red, do you think you will be adding new content in Terraria 1.4.5?

Hey Red, do you think you will be adding new content in Terraria 1.4.5?
  2. CyberGrass

Incredible

Incredible
  3. CyberGrass

Weapons & Equip The boulder-zooka

All the recent boulder hype got me thinking, why not add a boulder themed weapon? Following this train of thought led me to this idea: The Boulder-Zooka(Name not final) It would be an early hardmode weapon that uses boulders for ammo, these boulders would deal the same amount of damage as if...
  4. CyberGrass

Fallen star 🌟

Fallen star 🌟
  5. CyberGrass

Might be a bit too difficult, but; Now you've seen it all - Research every item in the game on...

Might be a bit too difficult, but; Now you've seen it all - Research every item in the game on a single Journey mode character (Even if you don't make it an achievement, I think it would be nice to get some acknowledgement if you complete this insane task.)
  6. CyberGrass

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Drunk + Don't dig up could fill the underworld with water and fill the oceans with lava
  7. CyberGrass

Weapons & Equip Ideas for improving the Summoner class

Anything to make summoner a more viable class is a win in my book
  8. CyberGrass

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've been trying to get the dragons demise recently, but whenever I use 10 dragon egg trays it only spawns 25 Betsy's? Help?
  9. CyberGrass

tModLoader Tenebrae

Those sprites are absolutely Gorgeous! Very impressive pixel art. Exited for this mod to come to 1.4!
  10. CyberGrass

1.4.4 Discovery/Content Discussion Thread

I put ,y painter in a graveyard, but he is only selling illuminant coating, not echo coating. help?
  11. CyberGrass

labor of love hype train

Ominous...
  12. CyberGrass

labor of love hype train

In 12 hours, I will be able to progress into hardmode without fear of my jungle being eaten
  13. CyberGrass

**REPORTED** Equipping ghost items bug.

I've experienced this as well, its especially annoying when mas-researching in journey mode
  14. CyberGrass

What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

I always heard it as "I am your God." or "primordial God."
Back
Top Bottom