Recent content by Cylek

1. Cylek

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Colby, I've not encountered any major problems with the 1.4 content folder, as long as you don't overwrite any content in the Tmodloader content folder. all that appears is some basic sprite updates, like waterleaf seeds being green instead of blue. Also Launch from the exe file not steam.
  2. Cylek

Sorry to say, but like Tmodloader before it, this does NOT support GOG installs of the game.
  3. Cylek

Considering Tmodloader on steam is still running 1.3.5 you just need to wait for a compat update from the 64bit dev to fix installs there, then you'll be fine.
  4. Cylek

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Same, it's probably the most complained about thing for the mod. That and ranger weapons break servers.
  5. Cylek

tModLoader Calamity Mod

They're supposed to add to the story of the game, and can be trashed if you don't want to keep them.
  6. Cylek

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Runs fine in multiplayer, though some of the later game weapons can cause lag due to particle overload.
  7. Cylek

tModLoader Calamity Mod

No offence, you kinda missed the original point. The boss is bad because it doesn't follow the flow of balance through out the rest of the game. Most players aren't capable of the long drawn out bullet hell that the boss throws at them, and I still feel punished for my desire to play a...
  8. Cylek

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Small bug report: When going through backgrounds, any option that isn't random is listed as the highest number for that option, no matter what background was actually chosen, i can still choose different background but the number doesn't change. Btw, Love the work you've put in. I use this to...
  9. Cylek

tModLoader Terraria Tweaks

Seems I don't get a pickaxe or axe when i spawn in with a new character. I get the Hammer and all the other starter items, just not the pickaxe or axe. Edit: Of course after a made this post, it starts working again.
  10. Cylek

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Defeating all the post moonlord bosses got us to that point, and isn't every post moonlord boss "Optional", Super Calamitas is the final boss of the mod, like it or not, its got the shiniest toys. Optional Bosses don't have weapons/armor gated behind it. Redigit understands that a boss with...
  11. Cylek

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've loved this mod for a while, and i suppose it's because i never really got to SC, but still it's got a great thing going. But Supreme Calamitas is the saltiest Mary Sue I've ever seen. The boss already says :red: melee, and god forbid you went summoner. On top of that Rangers have been...
  12. Cylek

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

The Summon weapons only really gain XP while held and the summons deal damage.
  13. Cylek

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Hey man, great work so far. This mod has been a huge help with just getting things done in Revengeance mode, as farming up all those extra potions would be a pain with all the enemies dealing so much extra damage while i'm fishing. Love the progression requirements on some potions too.
  14. Cylek

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

That can be tuned in the config file. I have a problem with the extra projectiles stat, as they should be a second ammo free usage of the weapon rather than spawn a projectile based on current ammo. I mention this because cheese's content mod has many weapons which use custom projectile...
  15. Cylek

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Only thing i can imagine is you have 30+ of both, in inv or piggy. Also, absolutely love the mod, this has made my inventory so much less of a hassle when gearing up for boss fights. On top of that the auto hellivator and skybridge items are amazing. Keep up the good work. P.S. I've totally...
Back
Top Bottom