Recent content by Cype9k

1. Cype9k

Error when trying to upload a resource pack to the Steam workshop

About a week ago, i was able to post resource packs to the Steam workshop just fine, but today when i tried uploading a new one i just finished, i kept getting this error message: For whatever reason, it does this everyime i try to upload it with a preview image. But if i don't, it gets...
  2. Cype9k

Pixel Art Random pixel art animations

Sorry bro , these things sometimes takes forever to do . And i'm already kinda busy at DA :I
  3. Cype9k

Let's just say the Nterraria lead programmer got pissed off because of a joke .
  4. Cype9k

Thanks for the replies , guys :3 Also , mini-edit : separated animations on tabs to make it easier to find something :I
  5. Cype9k

Just some random animations i did for a random Terraria mod . before the guy working on it found out he couldn't take jokes Now those are just my random pixel art animations WARNING : May contain 'wubs'
  6. Cype9k

PC Hi there

The name here is Cype9k . I had Terraria since the 1.2 update . Then some friends suggested that i should try to make an account here so i could find useful stuff about the game and updates . Oh , i also do random pixel art animations once in a while . Oh , i'm also from DeviantArt , which...
Back
Top Bottom