Recent content by Cyrille

1. Cyrille

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Ayy, nice! Glad to see you are still around, Litho's is one of the mods I still consider core to enjoying the game with most classes. There are just so many fun, cool weapons to play with.
  2. Cyrille

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets!

Seeing all the boss mini-combat pets and the super-ent kinda got me thinking; is there any possibility of some bosses becoming summonable as well? Like, the full-size Eye of Cthulhu or Plantera? The idea of being able to have a unique boss summon that cost multiple minion slots was a project I...
  3. Cyrille

Having just finished several different class runs in coop with that exact combination - yes! I found myself switching between Lithium, Thorium, and Spirit weapons pretty regularly and had solid progression overall.
  4. Cyrille

Yeah - not sure either, everything else seems to work fine (I REALLY love that spinny lifesteal spear! and the meteor spear is amazing). Just those two didn't work for me. On that note - I didn't try EVERY melee weapon this playthrough but in general they felt good and well balanced vs vanilla...
  5. Cyrille

Finishing up a melee playthrough - having some odd results with Gae Assail - about 90% of the time the left click just goes through enemies without doing damage. No minions or other players to mess with piercing, it just.... randomly goes through stuff without damage. Right click throw-and-home...
  6. Cyrille

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Uninstalling Calamity is the best decision I've made in the last few hundred hours of Terraria playtime. Removing useless shoehorned 'content' like the piss ocean and the unnecessary and unwanted vanilla changes offers a much superior and far better balanced experience. How Armageddon got past...
  7. Cyrille

God dammit I keep finding new weapons from this mod that I want to use but are for a different class than I'm playing each run. "Oh that spear is DOPE, but I'm a mage" "oooo that's a cool gun, why am I suffering through a thrower run again?" The more I see of this the more impressed I am...
  8. Cyrille

Nice, thanks! Looks like a great set of changes, glad I know what they are now haha. The meteor staves are SUPER fun btw, and the lasers, my mage is definitely having fun experimenting!
  9. Cyrille

Right, that much is relatively self explanatory, but WHAT are the balance changes to vanilla weapons?. I have no idea if they're buffs, nerfs, if I want them or not. Apologies if this is answered somewhere, but I couldn't find a comprehensive list so figured I'd ask. Doing a new playthrough so...
  10. Cyrille

Are there any details on most of the config file's options? For example, what are the VanillaMeleeTweaks? VanillaCraftingRecipes?
  11. Cyrille

tModLoader Calamity Mod

@Flamingo @IDGCaptainRussia In Revengeance Mode, all attacks labelled as summon will do much less damage if the player is holding a weapon belonging to a different class. This damage decrease scales as the player progresses (10% in Pre-Hardmode, 33% in Hardmode and 66% Post-Moon Lord). However...
  12. Cyrille

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Wait, what did Calamity do to summoning? I was familiar with the other mentioned changes (and generally dislike them - tho the buffs to some underused weapons are cool) but hadn't seen anything about summoning getting rekt.
  13. Cyrille

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Oh... is that true? I tend to use a lot of mods so compatibility is really important to me. Already dislike the other unnecessary and unwanted vanilla changes Calamity makes enough, I don't want to drop the mod but I want throwing damage not rogue haha.
  14. Cyrille

Happy to help!

Happy to help!
  15. Cyrille

Nino from Fire Emblem 7. Original image here...

Nino from Fire Emblem 7. Original image here; https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1616389
Back
Top Bottom