Recent content by Cyroganal

1. Cyroganal

Final Destination

this is for pvp
  2. Cyroganal

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ideas I would like to see in Terraria

Since I don't want anything to get too unbalanced, I'll leave one idea here for right now and come back to this later if I have anything else. 1. Sky lakes should have a guaranteed Water Chest, possibly some crates too. Not many people take fishing in Terraria too seriously--- often calling...
  3. Cyroganal

3rd Angel, Sachiel

Really happy with how this turned out!
  4. Cyroganal

Guide to Operation V

This is going to be about a strategy I've developed for controlling the world's infection spread. Please note that this is mainly intended for people who play Terraria in a more conservative way. Personally, I take a lot of time with the game, which is why I like this strategy. Table of...
  5. Cyroganal

PC The best Pre-Hardmode Magic Set

Unless the wiki's wrong or something, it says meteorite can't be blown up anymore, and you have to defeat the evil boss. Are you playing on Tmodloader?
  6. Cyroganal

Yeah, I guess I just didn't evaluate that much when I played it during 1.3. I thought meteor was decent and since you could get it very easily, jungle wasn't worth the effort.. but looking back at it, yeah.
  7. Cyroganal

(unfinished) Snow Pylon

I'm doing a Master mode playthrough with some bois, and I claimed the Snow pylon.. thankfully Khaios' Snow pylon video came out like 2 days before, so with a head full of inspiration, here's what i got done in several hours. 2nd edition:
  8. Cyroganal

For along time, the clear answer has been Meteor armor, but not anymore. Anyways, I just wrote a bit about comparing the armors.. here's the doc, and also, I apologize for the "general unprofessionalism" lol...
  9. Cyroganal

tModLoader tmod still wont install? bruh

Thank you! I'll keep trying to download it.
  10. Cyroganal

I did all the steps in the readme file, unzipping the downloaded folder, copying it into the steam Terraria folder, and yet, upon launching Terraria, it was still vanilla 1.4. I'm not sure what I did wrong.
  11. Cyroganal

Hey can someone tell me why I cant download Tmod? I'm using family share, so I think its because I technically don't own Terraria. Whenever I press download for Tmodloader, the prompt appears signifying that its starting to download, but then it brings me back to my library and it won't...
  12. Cyroganal

tmodloader wont install

wait how do i download it tho lol
  13. Cyroganal

Resolved resolution bug

It's fixed now! By editing the config.json file in notepad and changing the full screen boolean to "false,", it became normal!
  14. Cyroganal

tmodloader wont install

K thanks!
  15. Cyroganal

tmodloader wont install

Cool, could you link me to the page?
Back
Top Bottom