Cyrus the Cold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (MGSV) I found a cassette tape playing the final countdown. I then mail ordered a pump action shotgun, a LMG and bulletproof armour.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    My sniper buddy was given an anti-material rifle, I called in a support gunship, called down smoke, and then I stole two tanks and a missile launcher Vehicle. what would take twenty minutes of strategic planning took 5 minutes of breaking the don't be seen rule.
    Don't you Just hate it when a game doesn't let you restart the story have a new game plus?
    xtpkt
    xtpkt
    Witcher 3 NG+ update, where are you?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I don't understand how games that don't let you restart the story can have a NG+. Since the nature of NG+ is starting the story over.

It does suck when games with heavy stories don't have NG+ as it is painful to start over with nothing. Especially when the gameplay is hard as hell.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    It really sucks, because sunset overdrive could use the extra difficulty. once you've beaten the game, your weapons are so broken that you can three-hit herkers, which have the highest HP in the game, beating out some bosses!
    Why is it that the female playable characters voice always fits the personality more than the male version?
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    I'm not offended, it's just weird. like in sunset overdrive or mass effect. female just ends up sounding more appropriate.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    in sunset overdrive, the male PC is infinitely punchable. the female version comes off as more likeable, despite having the same, unaltered script. mass effect has femshep just sounding more serious and professional.
    The best remakes are the ones that aren't faithful, but take a good game and add the good things from later in the franchise.
    :red: YOU, GIANT MOUNTAIN SNAKETHAT BREATHS LASERS AND CALLS METEORS!
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    At least Rajang can be Killed, @gallantEclipse. Can't say the same for this thingy-ma:red:er.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    How do you think the Meownster Hunters feel when you send them to get one-shot by it?
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    I haven't encountered one with my Meownster Hunters. nor do I want to. :red:'s gotten to the point where they can't take a single hit in combat, even in gore armour.
    I tried an X-com Enemy within playthrough on classic ironman with gear loss, skill randomisation and a base in south America.
    I know why Ganondorf takes the form of a pig!
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    pigs are often a symbol of greed. Ganondorf is a male gerudo. A 'King of thieves', if you will. If not driven by poverty, then a thief is usually driven by greed. in short, Ganon is a greedy pig.
    here is a list of binding of Isaac rules I've set so I can break the -47 win streak of mine.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    it did well after I got a small rock. I was killed by gurglings that run.
    Azu
    Azu
    Soy milk has killed many runs for me.
    "Got some good items, and forgot the item you just picked up was Soy Milk? You had Brinstone? Too bad!"
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    oh, that's the problem. yeah, I'd imagine losing brimstone would suck satan's scaly left bollock.
    (Shadow of Mordor) Talion is essentially Jason Voorhees to the Uruks.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    He's an undying, unrelenting murderer. With Jason, bumping uglies will set him off. with Talion, it's Bragging.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    for instance: "I saw an archer get pulled from a ledge the other day. He was mouthing off about the Gravewalker." Some unfortunate archer, moments before the poor sod was stabbed in the throat by me.
    you know, it's kind of scary to imagine that 8chan is where 4chan users go when they get kicked off for being too toxic. let that sink in.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    It's not actually that hard to get kicked from 4chan.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    It just seems weird that even 4chan has lows that they won't sink to.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    In before there's also a 16chan.

I don't discriminate, though, I treat them all equally. "Trash."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom