Joop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hadn't actually done a full complete 1.4 playthrough until recent, it was really fun. Seeing the credits play in Terraria after playing for all these years and growing with it was really cool
    Haven't been here on my account in a while, maybe I should get back into hanging around here, been playing Terraria again a bit lately. Seems I'll get my Duke Fishron title soon as well, that'll be cool.
    Reactions: sillybunneh
    Joop
    Joop
    Forgot about the character limit, bit of an extension: Any of you folks play Omori? Seriously, wow, still recovering from that. Outstanding experience, probably sits up there next to Undertale for me. Needed a masterpiece like this. If you hadn't heard of it or played, treat yourself, it's amazing.
    Just got on to see I've been here for four years now, that's cool lol. In other news, 1.4 is also really cool, hope you're all enjoying that
    That Journey's End trailer, oh my. Honestly, I've been feeling like 1.3.6 is sounding a whole lot more like 1.4 lol, suppose I was right
    For some reason it says I don't own any trophies at all, is that supposed to happen?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Trophies, or more specifically trophy points, are an unused feature on here. You can get titles from trophies on here but you don't get points.
    Joop
    Joop
    It's weird because I was earning trophies (not points) previously you could say. The count was increasing. But now it's all reset. But eh it doesn't matter
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Trophies are used, they just have no points on our forum. Only the titles. Everyone has 0 trophy points.
    But if you right-click on the 0 trophy points, you will see which trophies you have earned.
    Trophies for time as a member aren't awarded until you log in after the date you are eligible, and then it takes a bit of time for the automated process to register that. Looks like you've received the ones you earned.
    I just realized that I'm gonna get the Plantera trophy and title soon, I am g i d d y.
    Reactions: Bry
    Man I wish it would be colder over here.
    Meowmere Lord
    Meowmere Lord
    dude I live in Utah I am like the only person who is still wearing short sleeved shirts. people think im crazy and I need to be warmer and im like 10 degrees? HA THIS IF WARM
    Doctor Jiggles
    Doctor Jiggles
    When I first moved to Texas in the middle of winter, everybody was practically wearing snow gear, while my family and I were wearing shorts and T-shirts

We didn't even come from that cold a state
    Joop
    Joop
    I'm in Louisiana, it's basically bi-polar lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom