Recent content by Joop

1. Joop

Haven't been on the forums in a long time. It's late, but thank you!

Haven't been on the forums in a long time. It's late, but thank you!
  2. Joop

I hadn't actually done a full complete 1.4 playthrough until recent, it was really fun. Seeing...

I hadn't actually done a full complete 1.4 playthrough until recent, it was really fun. Seeing the credits play in Terraria after playing for all these years and growing with it was really cool
  3. Joop

Forgot about the character limit, bit of an extension: Any of you folks play Omori? Seriously...

Forgot about the character limit, bit of an extension: Any of you folks play Omori? Seriously, wow, still recovering from that. Outstanding experience, probably sits up there next to Undertale for me. Needed a masterpiece like this. If you hadn't heard of it or played, treat yourself, it's amazing.
  4. Joop

Haven't been here on my account in a while, maybe I should get back into hanging around here...

Haven't been here on my account in a while, maybe I should get back into hanging around here, been playing Terraria again a bit lately. Seems I'll get my Duke Fishron title soon as well, that'll be cool.
  5. Joop

Just got on to see I've been here for four years now, that's cool lol. In other news, 1.4 is...

Just got on to see I've been here for four years now, that's cool lol. In other news, 1.4 is also really cool, hope you're all enjoying that
  6. Joop

Celeste is good. Period. Absolutely loved that game.

Celeste is good. Period. Absolutely loved that game.
  7. Joop

Happy birthday to Leinfors! I got you this letter "E." Have a nice day

Happy birthday to Leinfors! I got you this letter "E." Have a nice day
  8. Joop

NPCs & Enemies A small change to Vultures

It's nothing big really, just an aesthetic change. I think that Vultures sometimes should spawn or perch on top of cacti. Any thoughts?
  9. Joop

Blocks & Decoration interactive chessboard

I like it. Checkers too perhaps?
  10. Joop

NPCs & Enemies Mech Brain of Cthulhu

I thought in Terraria's lore, a Mechanical Brain ISN'T supposed to exist.
  11. Joop

Can't wait for Silksong lol

Can't wait for Silksong lol
  12. Joop

So recently I got into Hollow Knight. One of the best games I've ever played honestly.

So recently I got into Hollow Knight. One of the best games I've ever played honestly.
  13. Joop

Other Ideas for Ocram's Departure

Yeah, I thought about that too. However, Console already does have the exclusive armors (Vanity) sold from the Traveling Merchant, which isn't in PC. But those could be removed, I dunno. Disregarding that though, it's good, yeah.
  14. Joop

Other Time cop achievement

Is it even possible to do that? Nonetheless, I think I like it.
  15. Joop

Other Ideas for Ocram's Departure

Whoa, can't believe no one looked at this. The painting is particularly in my favor, such a great way to nod at the way it used to be. I'd love to see it in game.
Back
Top Bottom