Recent content by Daakuryu

1. D

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Please either disable the movement :red:ery in the etherial completely or at the very least once the boss is dead. It is seriously annoying to try and craft/sell something only to have your character flung across the room every single goddamn time you're near the object you want to deal with.
  2. D

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Found a bug with Jensen's magical boomerang, if you are standing on hammered angled blocks the boomerang will act as though it is hitting something solid every time you try to throw it. Originally thought it might have been because of Overhaul (although other boomerangs don't have the same...
  3. D

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Inlet/Outlet liquid dupe is borked... *hulk smash* Disregard that, I'm apparently dumb
  4. D

Mirsario, if I can make one suggestion you take to heart today it is this. DO NOT :red: WITH PEOPLES KEYBINDINGS... That is akin to taking Liam Neesons family hostage.
  5. D

Gotta love coding right? :) I mentioned it yesterday while trying to help the other dude but Just to add to the pile there's a slight incompatibility with the Vending Machines mod. The mod adds a sword that only kills NPC's but with Overhaul on that sword doesn't damage NPC's. Actually had to...
  6. D

I fear the day you grow old enough to own a car...
  7. D

ITS THE :red:ING MICROSOFT WEBSITE YOU DINGUS You know what, forget it, don't install that, Overhaul as well as tmodloader and every other mod created are not compatible with your computer specifically because the mod authors hate you, Uninstall them and play vanilla so the rest of the world...
  8. D

1) Just because your PC was "designed" to run games or that it's less than a year old does not mean everything will run fine on it without you sometimes needing to do something. For instance it is stated quite vocally on the mods first page that this mod requires at least .NET 4.6 framework to...
  9. D

And this is why I hate people... "Your product doesn't work (even though it works for thousands of other people) because I'm too stupid to use it, fix your product." "Lets look to see if something is wrong with your system." "I'm too stupid to follow instructions, fix your product." Here...
  10. D

Did I say check the version of tmodloader and overhaul... NO I said WHAT...VERSION... OF... ".NET" ... DO... YOU... HAVE... I even gave you a link on how to check.
  11. D

What version of .net do you have installed. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/migration-guide/how-to-determine-which-versions-are-installed#net_a
  12. D

Mirsario is there something in your code that makes it check to make sure weapons don't damage NPC's? If so then it's causing an incompatibility with the Vending Machines mod, which has a weapon that is used specifically to kill NPC's so you can turn them into vending machines.
  13. D

Whatever you do don't post what those error messages are. That will not help people determine what's wrong so just don't do it.
  14. D

It's not supposed to be a ship. I was asking for rescue ships Anyway I've confirmed with Mirsario that it's a bug that happens because of frameskip.
Back
Top Bottom