Recent content by Dacern

1. Dacern

So, my mod got all of it's files randomly deleted. IDK why. (Dacern's extra content mod) And I...

So, my mod got all of it's files randomly deleted. IDK why. (Dacern's extra content mod) And I was wondering if you could rip out its source code and sprites and send them to me, or at least give me a way to recover it. Thanks.
  2. Dacern

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I'm sure there's tons of stuff here about it, but I can't seem to get my projectiles to rotate in the direction they're moving. If anyone can give me some raw code I can ctrl+C, ctrl+V into my current projectile code, I would be grateful. Or even any help in general would be useful.
  3. Dacern

Maybe put it into an audio editor? Something like soundtrap, and then export as a WAV file. Not sure if it works, but it's the best help I can give.
  4. Dacern

If you want to add sound to an item, I recommend using the setup put in item.UseSound = SoundID.Item_____; fill in the blank with the sound number, which can be found under Spoiler: item.useSound sfx, which is under under Spoiler: List of Sounds. just take this link. tModLoader - Dust and Sound...
  5. Dacern

Oh my gosh, I just forgot this. Thank you very much. That was a stupid mistake, but easy to fix at least. public override void AddRecipes()
  6. Dacern

put in item.UseSound = SoundID.Item57; that should work
  7. Dacern

Hey, can someone please help me figure out why every time I start up tModLoader, my game crashes? I've tested a bit, and it only happens when the game tries to load my mod, and if I comment these lines of code it works fine. Basically, can someone please help me figure out the issue with this...
  8. Dacern

I'm Running out of Ideas for Texture packs. HELP ME!

I know you posted this a while ago, but I've been looking to see if any texture pack creator is willing to help me on one of the stupidest ides I've ever had relating to texture packs. I would like to see a texture pack that makes all tiles either invisible or the same color, could you please...
  9. Dacern

I'm going to need more help, as I'm trying to get custom crates to appear, but for that, I'll need to know internal names for biomes. (Or zones, I guess.) The only one I know is that the ocean is called the beach internally, but can anyone help with the rest? If possible, I would like to know...
  10. Dacern

Here is some code for an item I'm making, the game seems to load it perfectly fine, but it does not shoot, and it always displays 0 ammo. I knew it probably wouldn't work, as I'm not experienced in coding, and I had nothing to go off of here. I'm wondering if someone can help me to get the...
  11. Dacern

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Here's one of the weapons that always instantly kills enemies. public class FirebloomSpellbook : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() { item.damage = 500; item.magic = true; item.mana = 10; item.width = 28...
  12. Dacern

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm pretty new to modding, I have done it for only a couple of days, and I need help. For some reason, some of my enemies despawn instantly when coming into contact with about 75% of my modded weapons. Can you figure out why, and help me? I'll attach code of one of the enemies. (I know that this...
  13. Dacern

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

Oh, there was no event going on. I went to another world, and it worked. I guess that world is broken. Thank you.
  14. Dacern

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

Whenever I attempt to use the item, it displays an error message, "signal was disrupted by a mass of surface activity", waht this means?
  15. Dacern

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

If you are taking suggestions, I would highly suggest adding in an option to change the time, and current event. Such as setting it to night, then summoning a blood moon, and causing a rainstorm. Other than the inability to do those, this is the best mod I have ever used.
Back
Top Bottom