Recent content by DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

1. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

League of Legends anyone?

I'm on an 8 win streak right now, with 5/8 of those wins being with Tristana, rocket jump OP. Needless to say, I'm liking it.
  2. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

What's something you dislike that most people seem to like, or vice versa?

Alright, so it's just a simple question, what is something that you dislike that most people like, or something that everyone hates but you like? Maybe you like the smell of farts or sumthin', I don't know. Also, please don't use this thread as a place to just completely trash something you...
  3. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

Items Cell phones should be able to have more memory

I just don't like the fact that it gives the effect of one of the most powerful accessories in the game, the Ankh Shield, without actually using up an accessory slot; that's just too OP.
  4. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

Humorous Stupidest thing you've ever done?

I dunno, most of the stupid things I do spring up from my absent-mindedness. I once went to brush my teeth after breakfast and for some reason got everything prepared to take a shower: stripped down and everything; only once I turned on the shower did I realize I came into my room to brush my teeth.
  5. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

PC How do I increase Quest speed?

Create a bunch of small worlds and rush over to the beach and wake up the angler to do whatever quest he asks in that world; quests carry on between worlds so if you create a new world each time it'll only take like 5 minutes a quest. While it certainly isn't fast, it's faster than 24 minutes...
  6. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

underground corruption cant find

Are you in hardmode yet?
  7. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

Items More types of Endless ammo!

Then what would be the point of wasting 4 stacks of very powerful ammo just to make some subpar ammo? It's simply a bad idea to have more endless ammo supplies, I mean, there's already a potion, and an ammo box buff, and some weapons already have a chance not to consume ammo; it's pointless to...
  8. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

Fruit Dysphoria

I guess I'm a deformed, frothing Cro-Magnon :red: because I like vegetables way more than fruits. I find most fruits taste downright awful.
  9. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

GUN HELP!!!!

There's also the Boomstick, it's a shotgun that can be found in underground jungle chests; it will also get the arms dealer to move in. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Boomstick It is kinda rare, but your world should at least have one.
  10. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

PC Defeat Frost Moon & Pumpkin Moon

An arena with lots of traps is essential to getting to wave 15. If you can, it may be a good idea to make a pool of lava and making a small, trap-filled island in the center so all the moon monsters spawn on the platform instead of far away. Then just rain hell from above as either a ranger or mage.
  11. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

No blood moons in over 10 hours

Nah, I got a blood moon on my second night on my 1.3 expert world and I only smashed one heart crystal. RNG Jesus just has a very special type of hatred against you guys
  12. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

1.3 is out, do I need a new world?

If you want to have the new mini-biomes and other new features of world generation, you must create a new world.
  13. DaCoolestCatOnDaBlock

Love the new underground cabin design

Love the new underground cabin design
Back
Top Bottom