Recent content by Daechir

1. Daechir

tModLoader Universe of Swords

If you take one of the items to the guide and find it in his list of craftable items. If you click on it and move the cursor away it should say what crafting station is required to make it.
  2. Daechir

I don't believe so. At least I haven't found one yet.
  3. Daechir

Gnom was just recently notified of this issue. He fixed it but he said its not going to be out until the next update. Hang in there.
  4. Daechir

I actually noticed that the Lunatic Cultist would drop Stardust Dragon Staff's every time I killed them. ..... Maybe the wrong item id is set to drop...? Like the id for the staff is set instead of the id for the Doomsday sword? That's just my guess. Hope it's helpful!
  5. Daechir

I saw there was another person that asked about it, and Gnom said it was a 100% chance to drop from the lunatic cultist, and the guy said he couldn't get it from them. I'm having the same problem. I've killed them multiple times, but it just wont seem to drop. I'll keep at it.
  6. Daechir

Could anyone tell me how to get the Doomsday sword, so I can finally make my Gnom Blade?
  7. Daechir

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Will this work for 1.3.4? Because I tried using it and it gave me this... 12/4/2016 8:42:51 PM Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not...
  8. Daechir

NPCs & Enemies New Hardmode Enemy: Switcherune

I like this. Yet i agree with TheQuietBisharp. Seeing it would be a rare enemy. I dont think giving it rare drop would be verry nice. Support!
  9. Daechir

Game Mechanics Clentaminator can transform Altars / Hearts / Orbs

Agreed. Although it'd be very nice to see a new range of different alters, orbs, tools, weapons, armor, Ect.... For the sake of the 1.3 update already being presumably delayed, lets just keep it simple. And that should be the suggestion of a new thread. Still whether or not this gets...
  10. Daechir

Game Mechanics Clentaminator can transform Altars / Hearts / Orbs

I agree. I think this would be a profound extension of its natural use. You have my support!
  11. Daechir

Of course He who devours. I really like your work!

Of course He who devours. I really like your work!
  12. Daechir

You mean I am your dragon then? ;P lol

You mean I am your dragon then? ;P lol
  13. Daechir

NPCs & Enemies [WIP] The Three Champions [With Sprites]

You've got my support! Im verry excited to see where this could go.
  14. Daechir

WIP Theory, your character is slowly going insane.

Could it be. That if it is the character is actually creating the bosses. Could it be that... The final battle... Would not be Cthulhu... But against yourself?!?!... The psychotic character would somehow find a way that he could actually make a clone of itself to kill!?... Hmmmmm...
  15. Daechir

Well of course! Hehe. I like what you called me.

Well of course! Hehe. I like what you called me.
Back
Top Bottom