Mar 26, 2019 at 6:28 AM
Birthday:
Jul 1, 1998
Home Page:
Magic Radish Person, Entertainer

Share This Page

Daikonradish

Slime Collector, Male, 20, from Chicken Charlie's

Some days, I can't help but wonder why I didn't bring perler beads. Mar 24, 2019 at 8:33 PM

Daikonradish was last seen:
Mar 26, 2019 at 6:28 AM
    1. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Sometimes, standing a Terrarian doesn't just mean owning a version of the game. It also involves compassion, empathy, and other positives.:)
    2. Daikonradish
      1. View previous comments...
      2. altermaven
        altermaven
        Betrayal!
        Oct 22, 2018
      3. alnexusplay
        alnexusplay
        that's rude.
        Oct 26, 2018
      4. RoninGoblin
        RoninGoblin
        at least it's not bepis they are putting the coke in
        Nov 4, 2018
        Daikonradish likes this.
    3. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Looked great here, I guess. [​IMG]
      1. Sir AFK likes this.
      2. Sir AFK
        Sir AFK
        Nice picture.
        Oct 16, 2018
        Daikonradish likes this.
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Thanks!! `:happy:
        Oct 17, 2018
        Sir AFK likes this.
    4. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      So many codenames...
    5. Daikonradish
      1. neoselket
        neoselket
        THIS IS HILARIOUS
        Oct 13, 2018
        Daikonradish and GawenStarTeller like this.
    6. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      My first experience with Star Control in two words: "I lose!" `:p
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
    7. Viashino
      Viashino
      Do you use a specific program for your minecraft-pixel-art-things? Or is there something else?
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        I use Garry's Mod and used it ever since I got word of the MC utility there. Things will change when its successor, S&box comes out. `:)
        Oct 12, 2018
        Viashino likes this.
    8. Daikonradish
    9. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      So glad Noel counts as a T-Doll. Such info will come in handy for the future. `:p
    10. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      It just came at my attention that the Banquet meals I found in stock at the local supermarket either went devoid of brownies or something.
      1. Izumi and InstaFiz like this.
      2. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        They sacrificed less brownie for more plate
        Oct 7, 2018
        Daikonradish likes this.
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        That and perhaps they really flaunt the cinnamon-apple dessert.
        Oct 7, 2018
        sharkman0101 likes this.
      4. altermaven
        altermaven
        I personally prefer the cheap Salisbury Steak and Mac & Cheese. Decent meal, and decent price.
        Oct 16, 2018
        Daikonradish likes this.
    11. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      System limitations can get regarded as a blessing or a curse. `:indifferent:
      1. Vladimier and InstaFiz like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. W1K
        W1K
        While I am strictly a PC gamer, I cant help but think it is primarily the fault of Crysis's influence on the market, and the obnoxious PC master race mentality. Why optimize when you can just blame it on the user not running a top end platform.
        Oct 28, 2018
      4. W1K
        W1K
        And I dont even think it's a 'porting' issue, I'm almost glad games are made with console in mind and past games used to run smooth on almost any but the lowest end platforms. It's like the market nowdays wants to push PC users to consoles or to buying more expensive components (which often don't help)
        Oct 28, 2018
        Daikonradish likes this.
      5. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        What a world we live in, right?
        Oct 28, 2018
    12. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Yes! Yes!! Beautiful, oh beautiful! Did I mention I like Fall regarding this place?
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
    13. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      "Couldn't resist." - Folger Maxwell [​IMG]
      1. Cyastic, FluffyPichu and InstaFiz like this.
    14. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Five years of 1.2 and 31 for the original Rad Racer. Someday, I'll complete the sequel and there exists probable cause for cheat codes. `;)
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        The latter's seventh race can greatly deceive players such as myself with the otherwise straightforward layout and it presumably assuming the role of breather course after a hard course. I stood wrong, but others managed the act and the next one gets worse from there.
        Oct 1, 2018
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Wish me luck and yeah, I screwed up on that counting as the series started on October 1, 1987, not '86. `:p
        Oct 1, 2018
    15. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      I give in! [​IMG]
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Maybe someday, I'll redownload Andy and the Spongebob font and assemble the holy trinity oncemore.

Usually my first choice when launching Firefox on a new PC.
        Sep 30, 2018
      3. darthmorf
        darthmorf
        you're a masochist
        Sep 30, 2018
      4. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        I like living dangerously, or as the cool kids put it, "livin' like Larry."
        Sep 30, 2018
    16. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Another day, another Radishmaster. Who will get the honor this time?
    17. Terrarian Legends
      Terrarian Legends
      Motivational quote of the day:
      “Fool. I now control the shapes. Compared to me you are nothing. With this new power, I shall unleash Vegetal.”
      -Orang
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Okay, I find this epic. `:D

No seriously, I wanted that. `:happy:
        Sep 30, 2018
    18. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Favorite track (well, theme of a track really) from the original F-Zero, anybody? Currently tied up between White Land and Sand Ocean.
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        I should finish it.
        Sep 28, 2018
    19. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      If you share my stance on getting so heckin' tired of Honey Nut Cheerios, Oreo cereal made a return along with Chips Ahoy! cereal. I like it
      1. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        The oreo cereal tastes like cocoa puffs in the shape of circles

change my mind
        Sep 27, 2018
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        They emerge a lot sweeter for sure.
        Sep 27, 2018
      3. Electroman102
        Electroman102
        I DON’T WANT DIABETES THANKS
        Sep 27, 2018
    20. The Mysterious Warlock
      The Mysterious Warlock
      Nice new profile pic!
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Thank you kindly! `:happy:
        Sep 26, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1998 (Age: 20)
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Daikonradish
    Magic Radish Person, Entertainer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/leinfors-has-art-who-knew.17989/
    Hello, I serve as the head Daikon!! Along with my other reasons for joining TCF, little did I know that I would also come as some force of unification among the few of us. I aspire socialization (usually about the subject of these forums), although my intentions may get misinterpreted.

As you can tell, I relish the prospect of wearing plants on my head with varying results (i.e. the eponymous Daikon Radish and Nature's Gift); some of which leading towards the seemingly childish demeanor of myself (as a Player Character). Plants or no plants, I regard myself as an optimistic, bashful, friendly, and ambigiously respectable person. Sometimes, I have tendencies of going long-winded for the simple stuff.

This game did wonders for me with even more done once updates loomed in as I would get thrown in a perpetual cycle ushering in a new period of experimentation that may or may not extend outside of itself. In the meantime, I also got myself making varying progress across older games with varying degrees of obscurity and it wouldn't happen possible without the staff and modders. No seriously, you guys rock. :)

[​IMG]
    MCPA
    Once, I looked at Minecraft again intent on covering this stuff; unfortunately, the colors (along with my judgement) prevented me from making any further progress. At Garry Newman's place, I can shine and captivate assorted users with what I have brought.
    [​IMG]
    I don't rely on requests too mch guiding me regarding these projects; although, there criteria exists before I move on. I possess greater motivation on starting entries for certain reasons (such as file corruption).

In the case of experimentation, newer utilites came around helping me give nice things for others. We stick together!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Great Times
    The game itself satisfies my plans for unification; allowing the assessment of interactions between new and old users (usually) and people who I think fare well with each other, just naming a few. Looking for someone intent on matchmaking? Most of the time, I'll send a Player intent on helping each other along the way. Keep in mind that these interactions stand canon in the Daikontinuity.

In fact, I took it upon myself changing my homepage from my Photobucket profile in favor of my Steam profile making things easier for everybody. I go with PC since I have many options for communication at my disposal. I can't wait!
    [​IMG]
    I Like Writing/Typing/Whatever
    Terraria has modest headcanon potential, so I went about and justified nearly everything I do in-game. For example, Boris and his story thread considers itself a minor community effort, having asked others so they can allow inter-continuities. Nowadays, I hardly put out "original" content (stuff by me); having ghost written for my characters. Overall, I have fun. :)

You can count on me! I won't let you down!

Signature

[​IMG]