Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Once again, hold your thumb on "Like" and the other reactions will pop up if they don't after a tap. I mobileposted for a while and learn something new each day! `:)
    With all those exciting entries going around, I am stoked for CC#81. `;)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I'm glad knowing that 80 set a precedent. Always nice seeing someone rep other Don't Starve creatures that rarely get mentioned in discourse I found about the subject. `:)
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    I just felt like building glommer in Terraria ever since I returned to it for 1.4, mainly because I'm a glommer fangirl who adores that flying fuzzy little ball of happiness. >.<
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I don't blame you! Cute things can captivate for years to come!
    Exquisitely stuffed! `:happy:
    Maza
    Maza
    Which "food item" did you consume?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    One southern-style chicken sandwich from Sam's Club with...
    • The chicken air-fried at 400 degrees Farenheit for 16 minutes.
    • Buns toasted at 350 degrees Farenheit for 10 minutes.
    • A not family-size bag of Funyuns.
    • A Kraft American cheese single.
    • And Wish Bone EVOO dressing on the buns.
    After the buns were toasted, I gave the chicken 30 seconds of micro-cooking.
    Reactions: Maza
    You ate literally the nicest person on here.
    You are too kind. I make you a bearer of the mask of the Happy Guide.
    :happy:
    • Love
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    'Tis the most eternal gratitude I can offer for the community of a game I awaited for a decade. Also, proving that a returning user can readily get back on theif grind after periods of sustained inactivity.
    Digitus
    Digitus
    As I said in my profile, I am like a Phoenix, I always come back. Well sometimes.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I know It feels great giving back. After all, if I want something and no one can offer it, then I shall bring it upon myself to get it. `:)
    I know very well that Popeyes' chicken sandwich appears as the new hotness. What I didn't know is Sam's Club also offering a chicken sandwich, also great, and likely before the former. `:D
    I went for some Xbox One Terraria today and the Goblin Scouts kept coming for Xenia! Thankfully, she's always a step ahead of them. Two Depth Meters and Jellyfish Necklaces stood the more notable of her loot pool. Speaking of pool...
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    SPLASH sorry for breaking in and using it pool
    I don’t understand anything about the games that you’re talking about.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Understandable. Terraria helped get me over my fear of third-generation console games, so I felt obligated to share my experiences as a reflection of my satisfaction when playing said games. `:)
    Blackbugatti101
    Blackbugatti101
    Thirdgencongamesaphobia?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It was mainly the music and sound effects that got me back then. I have missed out on quite a lot, but I stand grateful that I can catch up.
    The pun may be intended, but I think the snow area in Twilight Princess is pretty cool. The yeti-like creatures sell it: those I consider a spiritual successor to that Abominable Snowman character in Monsters Inc.
    I don't always Starbucks, but when I do, I make an effort to find one inside a Barnes and Noble. As expected, the cookies are great! `:D
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Oh! Anyways, Barnes and Noble is more desirable to me because some of their cafes offer selections from The Cheesecake Factory. Variety is the essence of life, after all! `:p
    toaster04
    toaster04
    I used to live near a Barnes and Noble with a Starbucks but I moved somewhere else ;(
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It happens to the best of us, but a return is possible!
    My laptop's network card appears to experience some issues lately that reduce me to mobileposting again! 'Tis a sign for me to seriously consider what will go in my next PC!

Oh, and expect more activity from me here than Discord over these next few weeks. `:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom