The most final of farewells. May 17, 2019 at 3:42 AM

1. Athrisir
      Athrisir
      Why is your avatar currently slush on a table
      1. Commander Crocket
        Oct 13, 2017
      2. Daimera
        Daimera
        Because my blog - where I do way more stuff than here on the forums - is slushblock.tumblr.com
        Oct 13, 2017
      3. Commander Crocket
        Commander Crocket
        dangit dai, and here we were, expecting you to echo my last statement
        Oct 13, 2017
    2. Daimera
      Daimera
      1. TheGeckoGamer and Criddle like this.
    3. Daimera
      Daimera
      Lineart for my contest entry is 2/3rds done... but I have work tomorrow and I ain't finishing the third part in 15 minutes... >:c
      1. Daimera
        Daimera
        If all goes well tomorrow after work, though, I may stream work on said contest entry. :D
        Oct 8, 2017
      2. Myu
        Myu
        oooh i cant wait to see it! your art is always outstanding.
        Oct 8, 2017
    4. Daimera
      Daimera
      1. Criddle and Dg-vr like this.
    5. Jon Smitten
      Jon Smitten
      That Ocram you drew was excellent! I love it!
      1. Daimera likes this.
      2. Daimera
        Daimera
        Thanks!

I find it funny that he got more fanart this CC than existed on the entirety of Google at the time of me drawing that pic, lol.
        Oct 4, 2017
    6. Daimera
      Daimera
      Hmmm... to make something new for the next CC, or to just submit the first page of that last comic because I'm happy with it...
      1. Daimera
        Daimera
        I rarely if ever draw properly-paneled comics... part of me wants to merge both pages for submission, but the second one might be a touch too violent for a community showcase with enough publicity to be seen by more younger viewers than those who typically follow my work, lol.
        Oct 4, 2017
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        A little mental scarring never hurt anyone.

I'm just kidding here. Don't actually do that. XD
        Oct 4, 2017
    7. Daimera
      Daimera
      [​IMG] [​IMG] Oops.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bezixx
        Bezixx
        You've made my Dai.
        Sep 26, 2017
      3. Plaguerion
        Plaguerion
        Should have turned his flashlight off
        Sep 26, 2017
      4. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Still wish for the day that there's a small chance of the Lost Girl actually ending up being a NPC. Just so you have a reason to get nice and close before getting (possibly) mauled. :p
        Sep 26, 2017
    8. Daimera
      Daimera
      [​IMG] Hero of the stream: Eater of Worlds, but with a GUN.
      1. AntithesisEK
        AntithesisEK
        "The Crimson has better loot." DELET THIS
        Sep 25, 2017
      2. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        In expert mode, it's like it actually eats the money! Lunch money.. money lunch? :p
        Sep 25, 2017
      3. Commander Crocket
        Commander Crocket
        Great, now all we need is the Brain of Cthulhu playing the part of the meek, timid nerd, and that'll finish the job.
        Sep 25, 2017
    9. Daimera
      Daimera
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    10. BlueMagmaGG
      BlueMagmaGG
      Hi diamera, I was wondering if you could make a terraria banner for me on youtube. I want it to be like a new character in a new world
      1. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        Sorry, but Daimera doesn't do requests.
        Sep 22, 2017
      2. BlueMagmaGG
        Sep 22, 2017
      3. Daimera
        Daimera
        Yeah, no requests. I just don't have the time to give free art to everyone who asks, which is a lot. I WOULD take commissions... but I already have a backlog (which is, admittedly, clogged solely due to people not getting back to me about stuff).
        Sep 22, 2017
    11. Daimera
      Daimera
      1. Dg-vr likes this.
    12. Daimera
      Daimera
      Something I drew after a conversation from strim. [​IMG] Another story scene, if vaguely inaccurate.
      1. Daimera
        Daimera
        Sorta reminiscent of Suweeka's WoF pic in retrospect, but the fact that trying to grapple too high is a bad idea is an established mechanic and there are only so many ways to draw that at a dynamic angle. (Also, Axl can't catch a break, his whole job in the story is to be incompetent).
        Sep 18, 2017
      2. Commander Crocket
        Commander Crocket
        I feel like I relate to Axl on a spiritual level that transcends convention.
        Sep 18, 2017
    13. Daimera
      Daimera
      Drew quite a bit during stream, have a Cute Feeshron acting like a goofy babby seal: [​IMG]
      1. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        Missing: One fresh squeezed rider
        Sep 17, 2017
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I wonder if a Fishron is any way like a pig in being a good pet? At least, that's what I heard about with pigs... and Fishron are part pig.....ron.

(Just now dawning on me how weird these creatures actually are. They're like... three animals in one. Pig, dragon, and fish...)
        Sep 17, 2017
      3. Commander Crocket
        Commander Crocket
        Either way, it's time to be makin' some bacon.
        Sep 17, 2017
    14. Daimera
      Daimera
      Daimera - Picarto Drop by to chat, listen to my awful taste in music, and watch the Guide die in a fire!
      1. FlyKip and Criddle like this.
    15. Daimera
      Daimera
      [​IMG] This is totally Terraria related because he's wearing Shadow Armor. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
      2. Dg-vr
        Dg-vr
        i knew it was his own head :0 , but, i was afraid to ask since i haven't read anything yet >__>
        Sep 16, 2017
      3. Daimera
        Daimera
        @Qui Devorat Nope: he's a really sweet guy with some serious issues relating to some nasty stuff that went down earlier, and dungeon spirits that like to mess with otherwise kind-hearted individuals.
        Sep 16, 2017
      4. Qui Devorat
        Qui Devorat
        So a guy with literal personal demons and evil voices whispering in his ears to wake his inner darkness
        Sep 16, 2017
    16. Daimera
      Daimera
      [​IMG] [​IMG] Stream was not very productive... but it was hilarious
      1. Daimera
        Daimera
        Famous last words: "at least its not vore"
        Sep 13, 2017
      2. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        I watched a tad of it.
        Sep 13, 2017
    17. Daimera
      Daimera
      Twitch Streaming for a bit, come by if you like, I'm just drawing garbage for the blog lol le-done
      1. ppowersteef, Daikonradish and Dg-vr like this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Better something than nothing!
        Sep 13, 2017
    18. Daimera
      Daimera
      Inevitably dwindling readership is always sad, but I suppose it's made up for when the few who remain behind start shrieking at updates >:3c
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Daimera
        Daimera
        That sort of attitude was a large part of why I stopped being as active as I used to be. At least on Tumblr I can more or less cater the community that I view, rather than coming over here and just seeing the same handful of people soapboxing about Not Terraria all the time.
        Sep 12, 2017
      4. Daimera
        Daimera
        Original post was actually referring to my Terraria 'fic, incidentally, which I don't post here because not enough people cared to warrant the extra effort.
        Sep 12, 2017
      5. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        It's great you're back here and there. I really enjoyed not just your replica of the Night's Edge, but your piece with the Angler and one of your characters.
        Sep 12, 2017
    19. Daimera
      Daimera
      On the plus-side, finally finished that large commish (only took a year) which means possibly opening up cheapish sketch commissions soon...
    20. Daimera
      Daimera
      Story of my life: good enough to be complimented, or to be asked for handouts; not enough to actually make something worthwhile of myself.
      2. Daimera
        Daimera
        Exactly what it says on the tin. 20 years of work only makes me just good enough for people to compliment my work, or to ask me if I can give it to them for free. The moment I try to apply for a position, it's not good enough. Suddenly I either need a diploma that I don't want to go into debt to get, or I need to know how to code.
        Sep 9, 2017
      3. Daimera
        Daimera
        Yeah, that's great, if I could code my own :red: I wouldn't need to apply for a job as an artist I'd just make my own damned games.
        Sep 9, 2017
      4. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Never give in and do free work, maybe try asking payment in advance? Don't let them walk over you like this, it's not right.
        Sep 26, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 2, 1986 (Age: 33)
    Home Page:
    http://slushblock.tumblr.com
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    I'm a bit more productive over at Slushblock on Tumblr.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Signature