Recent content by Daishi

1. Daishi

Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

It's been so long now that I forgot. Has it been confirmed if Switch will get local multiplayer with Journey's End?
  2. Daishi

Switch Nebula Armor health regeneration doesn’t work (1.3.5 PC equivalent)

I find it ridiculous this has still not been fixed. One of your end game armors is broken and flat out does not function; why has this been neglected for over a year? The first post mentioning this happened July of 2019, we are December of 2020. Pure mages literally cannot play the game with an...
  3. Daishi

Switch When will the next Nintendo Switch Update be released, and what update will it be?

It's great to make due but the difference between Nebula and Spectre mask is only: 6% magic dmg, 4% crit, 2% mana usage, 2% speed, and 4 def. and Nebula doesn't get the 50% extra hits from the homing orbs. Making the Moon Lord mage armor useless by comparison, and even more useless compared to...
  4. Daishi

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

Nebula Armor is still bugged and does not properly apply it's buffs. Along with a few others, I reported this bug around the beginning of November. This is the second switch update to come out since then. This is an endgame armor, not one you struggle with mid progression and can easily get...
  5. Daishi

Switch When will the next Nintendo Switch Update be released, and what update will it be?

At max stacks it should be 15 health per second, it definitely has not been doing it despite the buff showing. Mana Should be 30 per second at max and it seems inconsistent when it wants to work. After noticing these I didn't really bother testing damage but I suspect it is bugged too. Hopped on...
  6. Daishi

Ya it shows the buffs and timers but offers no actual regen, particularly for health being the biggest one.
  7. Daishi

I'm excited for it, and checking back frequently. REALLLLY hoping they fixed Nebula Armor. If not I'mma be very VERY disappointed since it's been an issue running since a few patches ago.
  8. Daishi

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Really hope Nebula Armor was fixed for Switch. Makes the game literally unplayable when your final armor set for your play style doesn't work.
  9. Daishi

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Nebula Armor stilled bugged, health buff still doesn't work. I'm mage only and still can't play with endgame armor.
  10. Daishi

Switch Nebula Armor; No health Regen, and weird buff numbers.

As title says there is something up with Nebula Armor. I don't know how much exposure this issue has gotten, but I find it quite a big deal to be happening on a major endgame armor set that is utilized between two playstyles. (Mage and Variant Melee-projectile based) To specify the issues: The...
  11. Daishi

3DS GAME CRASHING

I apologize for the late reply. Yes Up until 1.0.3 I had no crashes all solo, and majority of that on the same worlds, only creating a few others for the sake of farming, some of the worlds were rerolled. All of those worlds are pre 1.0.3. Since 1.0.3 me and my friends created new worlds to...
  12. Daishi

3DS GAME CRASHING

Been having similar issues as to the above. I convinced my friends to play Terraria with me, as I have been playing solo since release. Since the start of the game I have had no crashing issues until 1.03. I am using a "New-3DSXL" as are all of my friends. We have all crashed both solo AND...
Back
Top Bottom