Daminus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, my friend started having the Black Belt dodge buff but he don't got nothing. Wat.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Wut.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    He's a ninja at heart.
    He don't need no black belt.
    HE IS THE BLACK BELT!
    5 end-game characters, every item i always wanted on my hands, did some fishing. Now it's time to rock with some cool buildings
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    If my sprite got in such a video i would be dissapointed.
    Dr.elisey
    Dr.elisey
    Yes, if your sprite is used on the video in the proposals, and wrote for him on the other ideas, not the ideas that you came up with for him.

And without the author, I think he just found them in the web of the Internet.
    Wooren
    Wooren
    Oh my god my old crappy Mech slime sprite is used in YT video. Am I famous yet.
    Slimes need more love, like armors and pets
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Slime armor... what. I don't even want to imagine how it would look, just no.
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Then it would have a upgrade like a "Slime Knight" armor, it would be awesome
    1.3.1 coming up and nothing of Terraria Otherworld. Sad
    Rokas
    Rokas
    There's an otherworld now? Last time I played there were jungles and :red: and red chasms
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Terraria Otherworld was recently annouced as a Terraria Spin-Off. There is a forum just for this game, check it out for more info
    Yay, now i have 4 characters, each one of them is 1 class and they all in End-Game.... Geez, i'm lonely as heck
    My gawd, it's been 3 hours. Bloody 3 hours and no Plantera Bulb found. Summon Item, Plz
    I love playing Terraria on PC, but half of my friends are Console Peasants and can't play with me, so im a Forever Alone ;-;
    Linkboy
    Linkboy
    NO MORE! *Hugs Daminus*
    I want to write a fanfic, but it's already hard making one on my main language, translating it to English will be painful. I'm too lazy ;-;
    Daminus
    Daminus
    Nah, i just need some real motivation. Don't know were to get one, so i will just sit here and bring ANOTHER Terraria Character to End-game . _.
    Linkboy
    Linkboy
    Do you mind if I PM you a possible source of inspiration?
    Daminus
    Daminus
    No prob, i think that would help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom