Recent content by DangerX

1. D

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

Well yeah its probably a lot less likely since consoles don’t have access to stuff like a web browser
  2. D

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

still hoping texture pack support comes to mobile in the very near future🤞
  3. D

Mobile Fishing bug

So I’m sure most of you are aware of the fish that you get multiples of when you fish them up, such as bomb fish or frost daggerfish. Well lets say your inventory is full but you have a void bag on you, you fish up bomb fish but only one of them appears in the void bag.
  4. D

Mobile Skipping respawn timer

Unfortunately I haven’t got any recordings of it because it has always happened on accident
  5. D

So far i’ve had this happen twice on accident and its been the same each time
  6. D

What i’m saying is i don’t even have to wait if this happens. I’d just instantly respawn. I am playing in single piayer.
  7. D

So i was playing on for the worthy, exploring the underground ice biome and a bunch of ice slimes had spawned off-screen and started attacking me, i tried to fight back but my health got too low so i tried to magic mirror home. At first it seemed like i got back safely, then i noticed the death...
  8. D

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

I really hope they add texture pack support to mobile, itd be so cool! Downloading and playing adventure maps and other stuff already works on mobile so i could see texture packs working. also a neat idea for a special seed would be one that swaps the underworld (hell) and overworld biomes and...
  9. D

Mobile Cultists disappeared on 05162020

So i was playing on that seed with my journey mode character, i had time frozen and it was set to noon. I was makkng a lot of attempts to beat the empress of light in daytime when after i finally succeeded, i had went back to my base to reforge the terra prisma when my game crashed. I got back...
Back
Top Bottom