• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Daniee!

1. Daniee!

Haha I guess I'm good with advice people always ask me for it so :D

Haha I guess I'm good with advice people always ask me for it so :D
  2. Daniee!

Accept all you are, don't shy away from yourself and find people who appreciate you. - Daniel D...

Accept all you are, don't shy away from yourself and find people who appreciate you. - Daniel D. Andrew
  3. Daniee!

Hello fellow daniel! :D

Hello fellow daniel! :D
  4. Daniee!

Everybody has present problems and thoughts about the future when I was 13 I decided to not...

Everybody has present problems and thoughts about the future when I was 13 I decided to not worry at all and just do it in my time and forget about the future when it comes it comes
  5. Daniee!

Life is simple really, but only you can get to choose that! - Daniel D. Andrew (Me)

Life is simple really, but only you can get to choose that! - Daniel D. Andrew (Me)
  6. Daniee!

tModLoader Magic Storage

This mod has worked great for me 100% recommend this even if you can organize this helps so much! Goodjob.
  7. Daniee!

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
  8. Daniee!

A little foolishness, enough to enjoy life, and a little wisdom to avoid the errors, that will do.

A little foolishness, enough to enjoy life, and a little wisdom to avoid the errors, that will do.
  9. Daniee!

Been awhile since I sent motivation/quotes but make sure to keep your eyes on the stars and your...

Been awhile since I sent motivation/quotes but make sure to keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
  10. Daniee!

Someone can show you the way but its up to you to walk it.

Someone can show you the way but its up to you to walk it.
  11. Daniee!

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Love the Idea, Keep it coming
  12. Daniee!

PC Mods

So recently i started to wonder that it would be really cool if there was a mod to further expand character customization like Hair etc, If anyone knows of such a mod Please comment here!
  13. Daniee!

Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land.

Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land.
  14. Daniee!

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think he mean't he is playing calamity alongside overhaul.. I'm not sure
  15. Daniee!

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Would anyone want another op armor set..
Top Bottom