Recent content by !DanielGH0ST

1. !DanielGH0ST

Game Mechanics Shimmer Permanent Buffs Icons (?)

A Pretty Interesting Idea, Allthough I Don't Know Why Would You Want To Turn Off/On Permanent Shimmered Buffs Since They Give Only Positive Effects, Meanwhile With Torch God's Blessing - Sometimes You Just Want To Put A Regular Torch And Not The Biome Specific One. Putting Shimmered Buffs Icons...
  2. !DanielGH0ST

Game Mechanics Shimmer Permanent Buffs Icons (?)

I Don't Know If This Has Been Said/Posted Before, But I Think It Would Be Neat If There Was A Way To Actually Keep An Eye On What "Permanent Buff" Items You Have Used While Playing On A Character (a very minor thing, but forgetting that you have already shimmered a golden worm and then...
  3. !DanielGH0ST

Spectre Mod [SPRITERS NEEDED]

Decided to resprite your sprites. What do you think ?
  4. !DanielGH0ST

tModLoader The JoostMod

! The Nail Run ! UPDATE 4 Also Joost I want to tell you something. I don't know if it's possible to complete the game using only Nails, melee armor (and a lot of potions), but I decided to try it. (don't know if you want to read this, but here is my knowledge of bosses vs only nails) (also I'm...
  5. !DanielGH0ST

tModLoader The JoostMod

The Nails are very cool but it would be awesome if there were more Hollow Knight items. For acsessories Monarch wings or Shadow Cloack. Maybe some collectibles. Different variants of masks that could be crafted. Maybe charms. But that just my opinion.:happy:
Back
Top Bottom