Recent content by Dankscrub

1. Dankscrub

The "Game Within a Game" award is definitely going to Garry's Mod, or possibly The Stanley Parable.

The "Game Within a Game" award is definitely going to Garry's Mod, or possibly The Stanley Parable.
  2. Dankscrub

I voted for TF2. Sue me.

I voted for TF2. Sue me.
  3. Dankscrub

CC Creation Compendium #43

Yeah, I was talking about the M. Thanks, I'm going to make something out of coral, it looks pretty cool.
  4. Dankscrub

CC Creation Compendium #43

Just wondering, what's the block used for the last letter in the Creation Compendium banner?
  5. Dankscrub

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I'd go check but I'm super lazy and I don't want to move 2 feet and grab my tablet.
  6. Dankscrub

PC I love this game.

I certainly hope that everyone on this forum enjoys the game, because it'd be a little odd if they didn't.
  7. Dankscrub

People What's is your favorite Pickaxe in Terraria?

I believe he means the picksaw, the pickaxe-saw sometimes dropped by Golem. I like the laser drill, because it's arguably the best mining tool out there, and it's pretty cool regardless. However, for true pickaxes, I like the Solar Flare Pick.
  8. Dankscrub

Beat the poon lord again fight me m8s

Beat the poon lord again fight me m8s
  9. Dankscrub

Put this in the suggestions forum, Redigit is probably not going to see or care about this, no...

Put this in the suggestions forum, Redigit is probably not going to see or care about this, no offense.
  10. Dankscrub

TTT The Terrarian Times: The "Just Deserts" edition

Sand Sharks though. Super Sand Sharks.
  11. Dankscrub

Official Welcome to the new forum staff!

Congratulations @Aurora3500 and @Unit One! Good luck!
  12. Dankscrub

Map-Survival Noburr - A world with prefab-buildings that are meant to help players who aren't as good at building

Wow, these are great. I was looking for some base templates, and I'll definitely be adding on to these in my world. (TEdit export)
  13. Dankscrub

Official Now hiring for Terraria!

Please try to sound smart when being stupid. Pipeworks simply needs a new team member, for reasons unknown. Perhaps they were short, or a team member left. They aren't looking for a "random forum kid who can bug the whole game", they're looking for a highly trained qualified professional. And...
  14. Dankscrub

CTRL V

From what I can determine, it's code for Minecraft command blocks, but there's too many different functions for me to count.
  15. Dankscrub

The Hallow is fighting my Crimson

I just thought this was a cool screenshot. The Hallow has completely taken over my Crimson, and it appeared to be struggling with the crimson at one point.
Back
Top Bottom