DannieJ312
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haven't been on in a while. I haven't played Terraria since before the last time I was on. Hopefully getting PC version next Thursday.
    The Fire Imp sucks. I can't do anything in the Underworld with those guys. I only have lead armor on too, so that's probably the problem lol
    Reactions: MoFried and Zwift
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    well first of all you're exploring the underworld with one of the weakest armors in the game...
    DannieJ312
    DannieJ312
    Yeah...that was my point Scarecrow. Lol I said "I only have Lead armor, so that's probably the problem". I get that it's weak armor. I've only just started playing a few days ago and made a Hellevator immediately since Crimson is right next to spawn. Didn't need it spreading to home already.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Back in my day (1.0.3) everything in hell had a much higher spawn rate. I remember dropping there in shadow armor, seeing five imps around me, being hit by five fireballs, and then a couple bone serpents tore what was left of me to shreds.

Those were the good days... *End old man's rant.*
    I can't wait until I have the PC version of Terraria. The mobile version is so behind. I don't like playing it because the maps are so tiny.
    Reactions: MoFried
    MoFried
    MoFried
    Yeah the PC version will be an entirely different experience :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom