Recent content by DannyKetch98

1. DannyKetch98

Haha XD Im glad some of you noticed. Freaky Fred was my favorite episode by far.

Haha XD Im glad some of you noticed. Freaky Fred was my favorite episode by far.
  2. DannyKetch98

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I have the downloaded version, but the game never used to crash in the past (2013) and when it did it was uber-rare. I think all the content being added is giving the PS3 a hard time coping with everything that's going on.
  3. DannyKetch98

Yeah I was thinking the same. The ps3 should have no problem with Terraria.
  4. DannyKetch98

Yeah, the ps3 version crashes as well and its not even capable of running background features so I dont think that's the issue. I play with autosave on and it'll run fine for 2-5 hours but beyond that point it'll crash. Also, crashing seems to be more frequent when playing multiplayer. Lol, it...
  5. DannyKetch98

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Yeah lol 1.2 was crazy, I wouldn't mind receiving 1.3 in segments because at least we'll have functional content and that's what counts.
  6. DannyKetch98

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Since we are getting the wearable accessory mechanic in the next update I was wondering if it is optional to wear them or not because I like the accessories the way they are now lol.
  7. DannyKetch98

PS Vita No more Voice Chat :(

Much appreciated, thank you for clearing that up :)
  8. DannyKetch98

One of the guys at 505 support said that voice chat on the vita was indeed possible, but may have been removed. Can you confirm this?
  9. DannyKetch98

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

If anyone would like to play with me or needs help my username is DannyKetch98
  10. DannyKetch98

Thanks a ton for this and is there a way to chat in-game? Party app is what we'd usually use to communicate.
  11. DannyKetch98

Yeah that new update disabled the Vita's multitasking capabilities while that game is running, so I went ahead and asked 505 about the matter. I am waiting for them to get back to me and was there really always a voice chat? how do you know its a bug?
  12. DannyKetch98

I played for a good 3-4 hours and no crashes and I played on my biggest world too, so pretty solid update. My only issue is that the new update disabled the vita's multitasking capabilities, so now I have no way to communicate with my friends while playing multiplayer because I can't use the...
  13. DannyKetch98

PS Vita Constant Crashing on Vita

The new update seemed to fix crashing, and that's not the error screen you get when a game crashes, that seems like a network issue
  14. DannyKetch98

So yeah the Vita version is completely unplayable, I've tried numerous things to stop or prevent the crash save error but nothing worked. Then I thought maybe I can still enjoy the new update on ps3 :D Nope. The error is still present there as well, although you will be able to play for a longer...
Back
Top Bottom