Recent content by dannyshmanny

1. dannyshmanny

[Rant/Question] I think evil/hallow biome spread is annoying. Is there an easy non-tedious method to maintain world purity?

So, as a recap, what I understood was that I should stop obsessing over an intentionally negative game mechanic and get on with the actual gameplay. Also watching/reading tutorials and wiki pages before you even do anything is metagaming, and I've been doing this since I started. The objective...
  2. dannyshmanny

[Rant/Question] I think evil/hallow biome spread is annoying. Is there an easy non-tedious method to maintain world purity?

This would definitely help me, in fact it's the best way to do it without hassle, but I don't like using cheats unfortunately.
  3. dannyshmanny

1. I know about the V because I saw a lot of tutorials on youtube (not just one, to be safe) and all of them stated that in the aftermath of the WoF, a V-shape of Hallow and Evil will form starting from the bottommost center of the world. I did [what felt like] overpreparation for quite some...
  4. dannyshmanny

Another question of mine (unimportant) is why does this feature exist in the game? Just to make the process even more tedious? I thought the main goal of a game is to be fun..
  5. dannyshmanny

Problem is it's too late for me to do this method as I already pwned several altars. Perhaps there is a more universal option?
  6. dannyshmanny

I see where you're coming from, but I want to use one world only because I view the use of multiple worlds as cheating. So is there a "cheat-free" alternative?
  7. dannyshmanny

caution: may contain harpy

caution: may contain harpy
  8. dannyshmanny

Do you randomly follow terrarians or do you like what they post?

Do you randomly follow terrarians or do you like what they post?
  9. dannyshmanny

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

#1 can be said for all types of floating eyes but i was going for the basic Demon Eye #2 is the Chaos Elemental #3 is Rainbow Slime
  10. dannyshmanny

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

1. A flying visual organ that comes at night to poke you 2. A thanos-looking enderman clone 3. A moving gelatin blob that ate an invincibility star from mario
  11. dannyshmanny

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Personally, on an aesthetic level, even though both evils are morbid-themed, I prefer to have purple virus lesion biome over a red gory flesh biome. It's less disturbing. I do prefer purple over red in general anyways because it's a more "chill" colour if that makes sense. This is a bit...
  12. dannyshmanny

I have begun hardmode in my singleplayer normal-difficulty world and I have noticed that all the purity-preparation I have gone through before beating the WoF has partly gone to waste. I had dug three-block-wide tunnels around my pylons, base, oceans, jungle and other places but the first thing...
  13. dannyshmanny

Language Pack Is there a way to see original names of things (renamed by a resource pack) while still having it on?

For those who know Minecraft's debug features there is a hotkey 'F3+H' that toggles Tooltips. This would be great to use when you want to get the original name of an item so if you have a language that changes the item and you can't identify it you can look at the tooltip of said item. Today I...
  14. dannyshmanny

PC Hello fellow Terrarians! I am a beginner and..

I want to begin my Terraria journey with friends because I feel more comfortable doing so, but the problem is I don't have any ☹... If you're interested in starting your journey (again) with me, pls ask me in the comments or in my steam DMs (my steam IGN is 'Danie'). But first, you need to...
Back
Top Bottom