Recent content by DanTH400

1. DanTH400

Me and my brother just got Pokemon Sun and Moon! (mine is sun).

Me and my brother just got Pokemon Sun and Moon! (mine is sun).
  2. DanTH400

Still can't find tavern man. EDIT: Found him!, but the jungle creatures almost killed him.

Still can't find tavern man. EDIT: Found him!, but the jungle creatures almost killed him.
  3. DanTH400

Congratulations! It took me about a week of farming with after endgame.

Congratulations! It took me about a week of farming with after endgame.
  4. DanTH400

Still getting problems with the "Ice Sceam" achievement, but i think i can get the 200 fish...

Still getting problems with the "Ice Sceam" achievement, but i think i can get the 200 fish before New year.
  5. DanTH400

Finally got Bone Key , it took me about 7 minutes to kill the Dungeon Guardian.

Finally got Bone Key , it took me about 7 minutes to kill the Dungeon Guardian.
  6. DanTH400

97% achievements unlocked in PC/Steam version, so close.

97% achievements unlocked in PC/Steam version, so close.
  7. DanTH400

I summoned Wall of flesh (again) and for some reason i got the Slayer of worlds archievement...

I summoned Wall of flesh (again) and for some reason i got the Slayer of worlds archievement without killing Duke.(in game, not steam), how?
  8. DanTH400

Too much Pumpkin Pie.

Too much Pumpkin Pie.
  9. DanTH400

PC Want Turtle Shells/ Turtle Armor

(Offer closed) I somehow got the 3 shells already, looks like i got lucky, but i don't know how to delete this.
  10. DanTH400

New Here.

Hello everyone, i'm DanTH400. I brought Terraria from Steam about 2 months ago. At first i thought this was just a 2D clone of Minecraft, but i was WAY too wrong. I've played for a little time (163 hours counts as a little?) and i've defeated all the normal bosses and some of the Hardmode ones...
  11. DanTH400

Too much Pixie Dust.

Too much Pixie Dust.
Back
Top Bottom