Recent content by Dark Star Cho'gath

1. Dark Star Cho'gath

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

So, let me tell which Supers/Hypers will ve added: 1.0 (released) = Shen Doragon 2.0 = Infinity Zero 3.0 = Soul of Cthulhu 4.0 = Mushroom Madness 5.0 = Decay (Last Super to be added) 6.0 = Terra and ??? (Maybe also Azzy and Oblivion) (these are all Hypers)
  2. Dark Star Cho'gath

The Terrarium won't be removed from the mod. That biome is currently not useful aside from some weapons, but once the time comes, one of the final bosses will be fought there. And the other biome that collides with Terrarium is Enigma's Obsidian biome. To prevent this, make medium+ worlds if...
  3. Dark Star Cho'gath

Yttrium, Uranium and Technecium ores are permanently removed. Alphakip (AA's creator) tried to think of ways to make them useful but to no avail. When 1.0 comes, they're gone for good. The cybernetic bosses you were talking about are temporarily removed because they were really bugged. But they...
  4. Dark Star Cho'gath

Normally, you have to beat Skeletron and go mining in Underground Snow or farm Undead Vikings. But the amount that generates underground is so low that you may not able to get a lot. You have no choice but to cheat in some.
  5. Dark Star Cho'gath

Hmm... Sadly, I can't help with you on this one too much. MP issues can be easily fixed once 1.0 is launched, but again, I think it is best to ask this in AA's Discord Server.
  6. Dark Star Cho'gath

We don't have a certain release date for 1.0 yet, but we are planning to release the mod before Journey's End pops up. And to be fair, we are holding off 1.0 for a reason: It will be the first non-beta update of AA and this is a chance to make this mod one of the best mods of Terraria along with...
  7. Dark Star Cho'gath

Thanks for the feedback you are giving to AA! If you have liked the post ML content so far, you will love what will come soon: We will have Anubis and Greed as Hardmode Ancient Bosses and Shen Doragon as a post-Zero Superancient boss, on the same tier with Champ Rajah but a tad bit harder. They...
  8. Dark Star Cho'gath

There is lore in this mod, but just not as amazing as Calamity's. But sadly, it isn't built up too much, since most important figures of this mod are yet to be added ingame like Oblivion, Fulgurus. When most of the bosses are added, maybe we can start working on publishing the lore of AA.
  9. Dark Star Cho'gath

Упомянутые вами альтернативы механическим боссам - это Штормовые Боссы, они временно удалены, потому что они сломаны и нестабильны. Но не волнуйтесь, они вернутся в версии 2.0 вместе с тремя новыми боссами: Juno, Fulgurus и Infinity Zero. (For the english users to understand what I said: The...
  10. Dark Star Cho'gath

Well, let me tell you about them: Emperor Fishron used to be a boss in AA, but he is removed. And his drops are crafted with EX Souls. The Cthulhu wheel thing you mentioned is called Soul of Cthulhu and he is one of the Superancients planned for AA and it is confirmed to be added in 3.0, along...
  11. Dark Star Cho'gath

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

I have been using your mod recently and I have been impressed that this mod is actually one of the best mods that add a new class which is solid progression-wise. If you are planning to add cross-mod content soon, let me introduce my suggestions: - From Thorium, how about adding the Gem Layers...
  12. Dark Star Cho'gath

tModLoader Soul of Terraria

Hello. I am currently using your mod and I have to say, it is AMAZING!!! The idea of making the ultimate balloon accessory is really neat. Septuple jumps, high jump height, disabling fall damage... This is life! But I stumbled upon a gamebreaking bug while using your mod. The explosion effect...
  13. Dark Star Cho'gath

tModLoader The Ultraconyx Mod

I have a question. Will most stuff from Ultraconyx be added into Chaotic Uprising? (Such as the gems of insanity and the combination of those)
  14. Dark Star Cho'gath

tModLoader Colored Damage Types

Nice mod m8! But I'd like to see other colors for other damage types such as Radiant and Symphonic damage from Thorium. If you talk to them and if they accept, I'll appreciate and use this mod!
  15. Dark Star Cho'gath

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Which mods are exactly supported by this mod? I've seen Thorium, is this mod supported with Tremor, Calamity or Spirit???
Back
Top Bottom