Dark Wiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First thing I'm gonna get when I get enough money is a computer and Terraria. Enough of this 1.3 :red:e.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That, and I do not think a lot of people understand what it was like to make a game for the AT2600 or any other early 8bit system. Each byte of RAM, heck each BIT of RAM was precious and priceless and you could not waste Anything if you wanted a halfway decent game.
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    Why did you give me an entire essay on E.T Atari? The joke was is that the game is a masterpiece and if EA were to touch it, ooooo they would get nuked by me.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    It's just a pet peeve of mine, to see people making fun of it. *shrug*
    Another massive system update. Since my internet sucks I've had my Xbox on for 2 full days.
    Sir Snakeboat
    Sir Snakeboat
    Yea I Did.
    Hope You Get Not :red: Internet.
    Who's Your Provider? Mine Is Freedom. Or As I Call Them Freedom From Using Internet.
    Dark Wiz
    Dark Wiz
    @RuthlessToothless HughesNet or something. There's one router that has HughesNet on it and one that has Netgear on it so IDK.
    Sir Snakeboat
    Sir Snakeboat
    Hm. Never Heard Of Either Of Them.
    To This Day I'm Shocked My :red:tarded "Father" Thought 10 Gigabytes Would Be Enough.
    I just had an Xbox One system update and I went on the Xbox after the update and Terraria has a different image on the dashboard. A 1.3 imag
    Dark Wiz
    Dark Wiz
    I think it's Pipeworks changing the Xbox One's terraria game hub. I looked there and it says "Pipeworks Studio" on the gamehub. So this just means Xbox 1.3 is coming very soon!!!!! @ClearConscious
    I wonder if my duplication glitch is still going to work. It has to do with the Xbox's profiles, so presumably they should.
    It really sucks when someone gets something earlier then you do.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    At least when you get the thing, it'd prolly end up more polished when the people got that thing first.
    I'm trying to get on the Terraria Gamepedia wiki but it says "we are checking your browser to make sure you're not an intruder."
    Dark Wiz
    Dark Wiz
    And it says "allow up to five seconds" and I've been trying for a while but it hasn't redircted. Any help?
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    I've had it check my for intruder-y qualities as well, but it's always redirected me. I don't know much about the inner workings of computers, but did you try refreshing the page?
    altermaven
    altermaven
    This is something relative to Cloudflare and detections of unusually high traffic, so it's just making sure you're not an actual bot with a fake connection.
    Woah. My post in The Final Push got a like by ClearConscious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dark Wiz
    Dark Wiz
    Well I just looked at the thread and they liked almost all the people's posts.
    I was looking at this website's code through inspect element and it looks pretty simple.
    I'm surprised my Spectre Cloak thread got so much feedback. Haven't checked it in a while.
    About 5-10 days until Console 1.3 is hopefully released
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    You're really bad at guessing
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    abut one second until you hopefully become more patient
    seriously it's coming soon the only reason thay haven't announced a date is because microsoft and sony have to look through it and give it the ok
    WASTED
    xXDiamondDogXx was slain by Bendy the Dancing Demon using DANK MEMES
    xXDiamondDogXx has been made an admin of the clan -GrandTheftAwesome-
    congratulations
    I was watching a friend play mobile terraria and I saw lightning. The background flashed and the screen lit up. I don't see this on Xbox 1.
    MAY WE ALL KNOW THAT NOTHING AIN'T COOL TIL YOU WEAR THE NEW ONE. THE SOUND OF A QUARTER ROLLING DOWN THE JUKEBOX.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom