• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Darkblane257

1. Darkblane257

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Aright Everyone get on the Hype Train and lets get some epic loots! 🤟😄 Keep up the epic work Terraria Workers! <3 😇👍
  2. Darkblane257

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Its almost time I can't wait! 😄🤞
  3. Darkblane257

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Tomorrow is the day, get ready for the Hype Train! <3😄👍
  4. Darkblane257

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

2 Days, its almost here I can't wait! <3 😁 👍
  5. Darkblane257

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Boy time sure is fast I hope we can see moon lord legs when time comes on 1.4 it will be awesome. ;) 11 Days life, hopefully we can see more before 1.4 comes I can't wait! 😁 Keep up the Epic work Terraria Workers! <3
  6. Darkblane257

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

Only fuel days life, I can't what! :D
  7. Darkblane257

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

I better get things prepared before update, I can't wait for 1.4! :happy:
  8. Darkblane257

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Get the hype train engines start because it almost here, I can't wait for 1.4! :happy:
  9. Darkblane257

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

So who's the new female boss? o_O Also I can't wait for 1.4 so ready for the Hype Train! :D
  10. Darkblane257

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

I don't know when 1.4 update, because I am so ready to play! :happy:
  11. Darkblane257

Official Your favorite blocks

Would there be block backgrounds two? Would there be Starry block walls two? Also I like both.
  12. Darkblane257

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

The Voids huh, sounds awesome! :happy: Keep up the epic work terraria workers! :D :passionate:
  13. Darkblane257

Official The Oasis!

Now that's I wanna see! :happy: Keep the epic work! :D :cool:
  14. Darkblane257

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

New moon and its pink, tell them keep up the epic work. :happy:
  15. Darkblane257

New one show up in few weeks ago. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm6oL3NXcAE6hWt.jpg:large

New one show up in few weeks ago. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm6oL3NXcAE6hWt.jpg:large
Top Bottom