Recent content by DarkLeviathan516

1. D

Mobile Game Crashes When Killed By Moon Lord

Lmao I don't think I'll need any help with this boss fight, no offense. It'll just take me a few tries and I don't want to have to reopen my game every time I make a fatal mistake, that's all. Btw I've been playing this game for 3+ years, and I play summoner main, so I appreciate the help, but I...
  2. D

That's what I did, and it might be my phone, tbh I have no clue. At first, I thought it was just the Phantasmal Deathray, but then I was killed by a phantasmal sphere and as soon as the projectile made contact with me, the game would crash. It's super annoying and I can't finish my playthrough...
  3. D

I was using Terraprisma and Kaleidoscope.
  4. D

It seems that every time I die to ML in master mode, the game crashes(technically on Journey but you know).
  5. D

Mobile Suffocating in Sand When Using Celestial Starboard

It seems that when I use the gliding feature on the celestial starboard and fly into a pile of sand, I will start to suffocate as if I'm in the sand blocks.(I am using Journey Mode)(No, it's not the cactus, I've done it before without any cacti being near me.
  6. D

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Okay, that actually makes sense. Not trying to be a weirdo or anything, but my mind automatically went to something else, you know? Also, how do you get different nicks for your account?
  7. D

That's because Moon Lord isn't actually Cthulhu. Moon Lord is the final boss because, as the lore explains, the mechanic was never able to remake the Brain of Cthulhu in it's mechanical form, so therefore Cthulhu isn't the actual final boss of Terraria. If you're asking something completely...
  8. D

Hold on, if the Mechanic was making the parts necessary to remake Cthulhu, then what is the Destroyer...?
Back
Top Bottom