Recent content by Darkly

1. D

I NEED TRUFFLE WORMS DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY

I NEED TRUFFLE WORMS DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY
  2. D

The Dungeon Adventure! A Mystical RPG-Adventure-Turnbased THINGY!

* 3 robots suddenly jump down the hole when Nesrash fell * "Time for some fun" *Nesrash pulls out barbed blade* (Idk with no gm its sorta difficult to continue this)
  3. D

"Perhaps we should continue without them." (lol sorry im not the best at roleplay)
  4. D

New char, last was sh*t Name: Nesrash Appearance: Bronze scales, Red eyes, large muscular body, talon like claws on hands and feet blunt snout, strong brow, frills on cheeks and ears, hornlike scales on back of head resembling ropy hair. Stuff: Physically and mentally strong. Very dedicated...
  5. D

Terraria Bad Ideas

When you kill the Lunatic Cultist your world blows up
  6. D

Terraria Bad Ideas

An npc that sells the best weapons and armor but kill all the other npc
  7. D

Terraria Bad Ideas

Whenever you don't kill an enemy in one hit, 5 Moon Lords spawn.
  8. D

Terraria Bad Ideas

Make an event that lasts for 3 days in game called "Battle for Scotland" and the whole time Scotland Forever Remix is playing and your screen is a picture of Sean Connery and frozen until the event is over. Also your computer cant be shut off, cant take it off screen, and is at max volume and...
  9. D

Did I Miss My Chance at Martians?

If you want a good mount for fighting you get shrimpy truffle
  10. D

TO be honest there isn't really anything that great from the martians.
  11. D

That sucks dude. You can still have martian invasions after fighting the moon boss. Its not like your game is over.
  12. D

PC Players

I mean, if someone can't handle it, why are they using steam in the first place.
  13. D

PC Players

I feel bad for this kid for one of two reasons: His parents can't afford to use credit cards, or his parents are technologically impaired conspiracy theorists.
  14. D

PC Players

Your money wont be stolen unless Walmart has tricked you and stole your information. I think you and your family need to get with reality and realize you are not going to get your money stolen unless your giving the money to an "African Prince with Gold if you free him". I am sorry that you have...
  15. D

PC Best mana-friendly Items?

Another suggestion is re-forging your accessories to have the Arcana modifier which gives the player +20 Maximum Mana. Also re-forge your weapons to have the Masterful modifier which provides a -20% Mana cost along with +15% damage and +5% knockback. For accessories the Mana flower ( Nature's...
Back
Top Bottom