• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by darkmega5

1. darkmega5

IDK if we can start posting entries for the next CC yet, but here is mine. [MEDIA] I call it the...

IDK if we can start posting entries for the next CC yet, but here is mine. I call it the "omni-fragment"
  2. darkmega5

Reforge This Weapon!

Heavy Home-run bat Reforging Grimmchild (hollow knight)
  3. darkmega5

Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

best disease name
  4. darkmega5

Edit The Quote

because "talking left" isn't a thing
  5. darkmega5

Edit The Quote

we're gonna starve to death then
  6. darkmega5

Edit The Quote

you drank a gravitation potion
  7. darkmega5

Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

take labor day off. even if it isn't labor day I have made an OwO profile picture
  8. darkmega5

I have made a profile pic. owo

I have made a profile pic. owo
  9. darkmega5

The tower!

floor 3577 contains gun
  10. darkmega5

The tower!

floor 3572 has signs all over the walls, that say every previous room number. touching a sign will take you to that floor.
  11. darkmega5

OOC The Crossroads of Time

Name: Fred Personality: easily irritable, but smart when calm. Spirit Breaker: Afterlife Axe Special Skills: Soul Wave: creates a rather large, piercing shockwave. Transfer: heals all wounds from an ally, but suffers those wounds himself. Soul Drain: does more damage the more damage the target...
  12. darkmega5

Edit The Quote

bottom of the world
  13. darkmega5

Edit The Quote

you stink more
  14. darkmega5

Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

just hurt yourself like Pokémon do when they're confused. should snap you out of it... some crazy dude with a pot on his head wants me to protect his house from zombies.
  15. darkmega5

Edit The Quote

for what again?
Top Bottom