Recent content by darkmega5

1. darkmega5

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

guide height reveal wait, that means all terraria characters are super short...
  2. darkmega5

Official The Labor of Hallow's Eve

If I'm submitting writing, should I send a link to a google doc with said writing?
  3. darkmega5

5 years spent on these forums. 5. years. I believe that's more than 4 but I could be wrong

5 years spent on these forums. 5. years. I believe that's more than 4 but I could be wrong
  4. darkmega5

Fast forward to post-providence, we couldn’t find any of the new ore. In desperation, we used...

Fast forward to post-providence, we couldn’t find any of the new ore. In desperation, we used the tool to blow up the jungle to find ores. Armstrong was right; it was way too big. The underground jungle didn’t exist anymore. When Armstrong joined after, he said the jungle was fine. Curious, me...
  5. darkmega5

I’m doing a calamity run with two friends. I’m obama, they’re joker and armstrong respectively...

I’m doing a calamity run with two friends. I’m obama, they’re joker and armstrong respectively. When making an arena for queen bee, joker crafted a certain tool. Basically nukes a lot of the map from existence. Armstrong said it would be WAY too big, so we used a smaller version. This’ll be a...
  6. darkmega5

Never thought Obama, Joker persona 5, and Senator Armstrong would cause a timeline split in...

Never thought Obama, Joker persona 5, and Senator Armstrong would cause a timeline split in terraria, but here we are.
  7. darkmega5

Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

Randomize typings and become a dragon type I postpone going to sleep way too much
  8. darkmega5

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

ttttt56esdzsam, l,.;jikn mkm why must my elbow be so large
  9. darkmega5

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

I absolutely love all of them. They all look like huggable friends. perfect food for the destroyer.
  10. darkmega5

step 1: get an autoclicker step 2: set it to 1 click a millisecond step 3: accidentally put the cursor on a real cookie step 4: crash the world economy A teacher put material we never learned on the test
  11. darkmega5

sleep? what's that? hahahahaHAHAHAHA I'M NOT CRAZY HAHAHAHEEHEEHOOHAHAHAHA (the answer is to hide the pain) Geometry is way too hard
  12. darkmega5

The Last Post Wins!

then tell the rest of the class please.
  13. darkmega5

chuck your nerves into the ocean so you stop feeling. my wifi occasionally has a stroke and I don't know why
  14. darkmega5

The Last Post Wins!

instructions unclear, went to page 35
Back
Top Bottom