1. Darkninja

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

How do you add extensions to cheat sheet
  2. Darkninja

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The updates are crazy awesome
  3. Darkninja

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Boy i can't wait for what they do for terraria 1.4 this mod would be even more epic with those wind mechanics
  4. Darkninja

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

For calamity mod the victide enchantment does not give the effect of Luxor's gift, even though it says so...
  5. Darkninja

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Something is seriously wrong with my cheat sheet when i have tmodloader 0.10.1.5, it says cheat sheet is meant for 0.10.1.4 so i download that instead and then it says this.... Error setting value to 'BannedNPCs' on 'CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration'. at...
  6. Darkninja

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

i don't know if something is wrong with my tmodloader, but every time i try to load it, i get this error... help please
  7. Darkninja

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I can't spawn the tide, even though i killed skeletron, and i am spawning it near the ocean. the spawnner keep getting used but the tide never comes
  8. Darkninja

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is it a bug or does the meld blob does not drop from nebula enemies anymore? it only dropped 25 from the cultist
  9. Darkninja

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

uppppdate!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Darkninja

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

My mutant never spawn, so i spawned him through cheat sheet, but he was not in my TOWN NPC list, even though he was clearly there, he was not in the mini map either
  11. Darkninja

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

is this a bug, or does ancient dragon actually not drop anything, i fought him 2 times and nothing droped
  12. Darkninja

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

sorry for keep repeating this but please Update Which mod is this from? please
  13. Darkninja

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

here ya go...
  14. Darkninja

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

The same happens to me too, it crashes every time I use Butcher
  15. Darkninja

tModLoader Max Stack+

Refer to previous comment, as he said it still works in TML v0.10
Back
Top Bottom