Recent content by DarkPitEX

1. DarkPitEX

And I can't even beat P1 all bindings. You have truly ascended. Gorb would be proud

And I can't even beat P1 all bindings. You have truly ascended. Gorb would be proud
  2. DarkPitEX

Other Literature The Derplore: A Terrarian History

Now this is some lore I can get behind! This is fantastic, and I would love to see more like it!
  3. DarkPitEX

Full Game Accessory Tier List

You do have a point. Problem is, when using fast-firing mana guzzlers like Laser Machinegun you really need to get the timing right or you're going to run out. If you forget to press it or are distracted because of a boss or enemies, you'll stop firing and have to wait for the long recharge time...
  4. DarkPitEX

Except it's hard to pay attention to your mana meter while you're trying to dodge and aim at a boss at the same time. I struggle with healing with quick heal at the right time, and that's accompanied by a visual and audio cue in the form of the character getting hurt. With quick mana there's no...
  5. DarkPitEX

console players with barely enough buttons even without the hotkeys, exist
  6. DarkPitEX

I do have to agree with you here. however, it's also good enough to carry a mage from pre-hardmode to post-moonlord if you don't have a moonglow and fallen star farm. Plus, it's permanent, unlike the potions.
  7. DarkPitEX

Additionally, it seems the people have spoken. Shark Tooth and Stinger Necklace go into S tier.
  8. DarkPitEX

I'm of the opinion that celestial magnet and mana flower do the same thing but for different circumstances. Flower is better for bosses, and Magnet is better for invasions and exploration. Their weaknesses sort of cancel out - Mana flower applies mana sickness, but the Magnet only restores you...
  9. DarkPitEX

In what way are boomerangs 'hot trash' without feral claws?
  10. DarkPitEX

By Dreadnautilus5000's own logic, if it only benefits one class, it can't be S rank. The feral claws benefits melee massively and Summoner a bit. Shark Tooth Necklace benefits EVERY class, even if it favors certain classes. Even if feral claws benefits summoner more than STN benefits, say...
  11. DarkPitEX

It's your choice. I'm not here to tell you what to do, just to provide helpful feedback. It'd be a lot of work, but it'd make the tier list more accurate. In the end, it's your decision.
  12. DarkPitEX

I suppose it does only benefit mages, so that's understandable. I would say A+ considering it can literally take you pre boss to plantera, and possibly even to moonlord, but you don't seem to be doing + or -.
  13. DarkPitEX

Also, seeing as it's currently unranked, I propose S tier for Celestial cuffs. This may sound like a stretch, but I was using them all the way up until after a mech boss. We already consider the magnet as A and the cuffs as B, so this shouldn't be too much of a surprise. They're immensly useful...
  14. DarkPitEX

More regen is better, but so is more damage, more mobility, and more special effects. Is 'a little more regen' worth an entire accessory slot? Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! However, the charm of myths alone isn't enough to save the Band of Regen from going down a tier or two. However, the...
  15. DarkPitEX

Also, I think that Ice Skates should be dropped to D. There is literally no reason to use them unless you haven't got 5 accessories to fill up your slots with. The only use they have is combining with Lightning Boots. They might be a little useful in the earlygame if you're caving in the ice...
Back
Top Bottom