Recent content by Darkryn

1. D

Switch Magic Lantern won't summon on equip

Found the "Magic Lantern" item for the first time by chance. Bought it, and equipped it as my pet. Nothing came up. I tried above ground and a few other things but no dice. It will still summon when I use it in my inventory but it is just too shy when I equip it. Nothing game breaking but...
  2. D

Switch Game freezes occassionally + World not loading fix?

Yeah I was pretty upset at first too. I had been halfway constructing a village of igloos and had just bought my first Tinker's Workshop before save&exiting. When I found out it was a known issue and that a patch was coming to restore everyone's worlds, I felt allot better. You had twice as...
  3. D

Yes I was playing on a large world, so that must be the issue. I didn't think to try turning off the autosave so I'll try that when I get my world back (Ty for the advice!). I sent in a bug report from the link you sent me! I hope that helps. While I'm here, do we know how long Nintendo...
  4. D

I bought Terraria on my Switch recently and quickly logged over 20 hours into a new world and in that time I noticed that when I jumped or had several enemies on screen that the game would freeze for roughly 5-10 seconds before continuing. Are there performance tweaks coming up to smooth the...
Back
Top Bottom