Recent content by DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

1. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Builds DarkArtist's Creations

posted a new build, also thought i'd give some insight into some of my unfinished projects, see which one interests you guys more
  2. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

I can list what's used in them! it's mostly Dark Artist armor, but there's a few more things
  3. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Texture Pack NeoTexturas Forum Thread

SOON TM IS TODAY BOYS!
  4. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

been a while but i started smth a while ago, i may finish it soonish also, a proof of concept of something, idk what you could make of it, but the "bricks" are white-painted blue-green wallpaper, if someone can make smth out of it, do let me know!
  5. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Which? I could send you a download, only have one of the builds publicly posted, though!
  6. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

You know I do love underwater stuff, and I must say this is no exception! That landmine or whatever is amazing, great use of silly balloon.
  7. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Plenty late, but thank you! Someone made it for me and it :red:ing rocks!

Plenty late, but thank you! Someone made it for me and it :red:ing rocks!
  8. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

and like that, I collabed with TerraMonolith, I am 100% sure y'all have seen his builds, if you haven't, go! what you doing without having seen them! go go go!
  9. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

i dont think you can tease a build less so cuz you don't see :red: but im collabing with terra!!!!11!!! TEASE 3 - In which Dark replaces all the furniture for cheap versions made out of blocks. Not counting those work benches since those can easily work when upside down so it's no big deal.
Back
Top Bottom