Recent content by Darkus66

1. D

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

unfortunately it is for me (I accept that you quite like it and that's good for you). I am sure that everybody has heard it before but storage view is too small and when you click on an item the text overlays on other words. I just cant see it to play properly. it was an unnecessary change that...
  2. D

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

when they changed the ps4 interface (over a year ago now) I went on the forums and saw how many angry players there were. I promised I would not play again unless it was fixed. last week I had a try and it is still unplayable (for me) on ps4. I have read a few of the posts in this thread and so...
  3. D

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Hey, i cant agree with your reply to Salazar. People cant complain about a developer/coder unless they are a coder? Imagine if a mechanic :red:s up your car and swaps the gears and brake around for no reason, remember you cant complain because being a mechanic is so hard!! I did not ask for the...
  4. D

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Thats a shame. I dont have an xbox but feel for you guys that will have a similar experience to us
  5. D

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Umm, not liking change isn't always a bad thing is it? I loved terraria controls and the way you can save - no need to change something that works perfectly. Imagine taking your car in for a service and when it was ready you were told it had been updated. Excited? Would you still be excited if...
Back
Top Bottom