• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Recent content by Dasher

1. Dasher

Mobile bug with Teleporter

(alternative name of post: spy sappin' my teleporter :c) Here is a .gif, that shows my problen on arena vs. Plantera. I want to use my teleporters to run away from plantera, but... it's broken. (.gif on site is slow)
  2. Dasher

If i will kill moonlord (for 1 time in my history), i'm gonna upload my main world for Terraria...

If i will kill moonlord (for 1 time in my history), i'm gonna upload my main world for Terraria 1.4.0.5.3 (I have feelings that yesterday in 1.2.4 i killed fishron and it was so cool, darn)
  3. Dasher

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

[Very easy] King Slime Eater of World and Brain Of Ctulhu eye of ctulhu [easy] Golem The Twins Skeletron Prime Lunatic cultist [Medium] Queen Bee Destroyer Wall of flesh [Hard] Skeletron Queen of slime [I HATE IT] Plantera Duke Fishron Impress of light Moonlord
  4. Dasher

A Random Ask Me Anything

MEDIC!
  5. Dasher

Mobile How many Altars should i destroy

You can break as many you want, but leave 1 altar to craft boss summons and so on.
  6. Dasher

Mobile Best pre mech armor for Ranger

Best pre-mecha armor by my opinion is frost armor, i don't know why , but it have better stats hallowed armor and a with 1 armor less than chlorophyte armor. so , i would make frosten armor.
  7. Dasher

is this account 3 years old?

is this account 3 years old?
  8. Dasher

Mobile How to move world from terraria to mobile deticated server?

I am playing terraria with my friends terraria on mobiles with local multiplayer. But the problem is, that my server is very laggy. I have great intenet (90 mbit/s average), great phone (samsung galaxy s21+). like for example: my friend has been hit by skeletron primes hand , he goes away from...
  9. Dasher

Hello, i'm new! ^w^

Hello, i'm new! ^w^
Top Bottom