dashy68875
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess now ima start ova... anyone able to make a server and then start a new char with me?
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    Ah, sorry, my computer does horrible when I host. If you find a way to host on your end though, let me know and I might. Been looking for someone to do a brand new survival with after that Hardcore I was playing with a friend ended thanks to spiders.
    GREAT MY LIFE WAS RUINED THANKS TO TERRARIA BEING A BICK BAG OF SKITAKI! MY CHARACTER WAS DELETED1!
    Reactions: Eli10293
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If a game is enough to ruin your life, then I have to wonder what kind of life you've been leading. Still, all things in computers are bound to fail sooner or later, and keeping backups of your important files is something you have to do.

Don't worry, I also learnt the lesson by losing some important files - someday you'll tell someone the same story, probably.
    dashy68875
    dashy68875
    in my recycle bin I found a file called Dashy.plr.bak (Dashy was char name) and I put that into my chars folder and it didn't fix it
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You need to change your character file (the one that only has .plr) to some other extension (the last three letters) and then change the one you found so it only has .plr.

Windows' recycle bin is quite the crappy thing, however. Sometimes, if you didn't restore it the 'correct' way (by using undo/undelete right after you delete the file) then the file won't be restored correctly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom