Recent content by DatShadowJK

1. DatShadowJK

Working as Designed Cannot block swap sand

Oh heh, thought so. Just find it irritating that you can't block swap the highest block. Thank you!
  2. DatShadowJK

maybe something wrong with falling blocks
  3. DatShadowJK

nope its been on the entire time
  4. DatShadowJK

Just bringing attention to this issue. Makes building on the ocean pretty annoying. Maybe intentional to avoid people abusing block swap for avoiding sand fall damage? If so, would recommend to just make the highest block swappable. Unsure if its the same issue for silt/slush
  5. DatShadowJK

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

does the razorblade typhoon have a texture? if so it doesn't really seem to be loading in
  6. DatShadowJK

How do I deal with four crimsons in one world?

So, I'm on the brisk of going into hardmode. I doubt i'd kill the mechanical bosses in time to get the steampunker, even less have enough money for a clem since I'm on normal mode. How do I deal with it efficiently? (not using purification powder, that's slow and impractical) My jungle is going...
  7. DatShadowJK

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

A question about the lighting: Will we be able to change the lighting scheme from retro (the one enabled now) to the colour lighting option that is used on PC and Console? I am aware that console doesn't have this changeable option however, and I completely understand why you may not be able to...
  8. DatShadowJK

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Loki, heres a question we've all been dying to know. do signs finally work?
  9. DatShadowJK

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

What inspired you to create the 3 original 3 bosses the way they are?
  10. DatShadowJK

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

I started playing on mobile in 2013. I had just asked my father to purchase the game because it looked cool and reminded me of Minecraft (hey i was a kid!). I had heard of Terraria before and I watched a few videos on it. When it downloaded I immediatly loaded into a world. Pre 1.1, bare bones...
  11. DatShadowJK

PS4 Wall of Flesh bug

Thanks! I’ll do this right now
  12. DatShadowJK

PS4 Wall of Flesh bug

Sometimes when I summon WoF on PS4 he appears to have no eyes or mouth, the hungries are just tendrils and leeches are invisible. The only thing following me is a literal wall of flesh
  13. DatShadowJK

1.3.6 Background Preview

Bones bones and more bones. What I think of that background
  14. DatShadowJK

Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality

We did it last time, and we'll do it again
  15. DatShadowJK

Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality

I cant believe that people these days live on greed, and want money. Isn't money the thing that gave the real problems here? Like poverty, and all of that stuff? This world is getting messed up every nanosecond that passes!
Back
Top Bottom