Recent content by DavidB1111

1. D

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hi everyone. I am having a heck of a time here. I'm trying to get TModloader to create a world, but every single time I get to the Bouldering the world, the 64-bit version of Tmodloader automatically explodes and crashes, and there is no log or any indication of what ever caused the problem...
  2. D

Disarray Mod

Okay. I can do that too. Wait for the update. Sorry if I was getting annoying. I like this mod.
  3. D

Disarray Mod

I have an obsidian Skull and still take the 5 points of damage a second. I don't know what else it could be. I'll keep working on trying to figure it out.
  4. D

Disarray Mod

Oh. Okay. sorry for rambling. I do that too much. It's weird that it constantly rains there then. It's really strange. It's not even raining anywhere else when that debuff of acid rain happens. I don't even see rain. It's just walk into this zone and suddenly take a ton of damage. And I can deal...
  5. D

Disarray Mod

THank you for the advice. I was not aware it was the death rain. And why is it always raining there? :p Can't really get around that if it's a constant effect that never once goes away. And how far does one go under before they're safe? And why is there all that ore and stuff there anyhow if no...
  6. D

Disarray Mod

So, I have a world, and it's spawned the giant Volcano Biome, but because of how it works, I can't get through it. What bosses do I need to kill in order to get over it and towards the remaining section of my world. Including the Jungle. :p Is it bugged or something, or do I need to wait until...
  7. D

I have a weird bug with some mods. I keep randomly oneshotting mobs with bows and magic attacks.

By oneshotting them, I mean I literally do like 130K+ damage to them in a single hit. Instant killing the Eye of Cthulu was a little weird. :) I am not sure if the mod I had for leveling broke how the game handles crits. I'll list the mods I've been using here next. EDIT: I have figured out...
  8. D

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Okay. I misunderstood the issues. I got it. I am sorry. I will try to cut down on the list of mods so I can create a medium world. It shouldn't take me too long. I just can remove like Tremor Mod Remastered, and that should probably cut it down enough. Hopefully. I mean, this used to run just...
  9. D

I want to apologize. I have Asperger's, and I get really heated sometimes when things don't work for me. I really do not mean to be a crazy person. I just can't figure this out, and it causes me to get upset. I really am sorry.
  10. D

Why would that link claim the 4GB memory patch is already applied if it doesn't actually work?! Seriously, that makes no sense. I need to know why that is a problem. And why this of all programs cannot actually use more then 4GB. Are you seriously telling me this program cannot ever use memory...
  11. D

HOW AM I GETTING AN OUT OF MEMORY EXCEPTION ERROR WITH 16 GB OF RAM and Terraria not using even 4!?!? WTF. Please tell me what the hell is going on with TModloader that it flat out refuses to work properly on my computer! Seriously. I have 16 GB of ram! WHy the hell is it refusing to know that I...
  12. D

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Okay. I am at my wits end. I can no longer use Tmodloader. IT literally violently explodes and claims Out of Memory when It's about to finish adding recipes. I really need to know why the coding makes itneeds 32 GBs of RAM just to load the modloader program itself. IT is insanely unstable, andi...
  13. D

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hey, I look forward to the bosses being added. Let's be honest though, Bolt 3 would be nice to finally have again. :)
  14. D

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

OH. OKay. Sorry. I thought it was updated. boy, Mabi's in for a surprise when he tries to fight the goblin invasion since it seems to be never ending. I'm really surprised Tmodloader let me keep running it, despite it being outdated. I'll be sure to remove it. I'm terribly sorry about this. I...
  15. D

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Well, that's annoying to not be able to play this mod with Prefixes for Enemies running. What exactly causes that conflict?!? Is there anyway to fix it?
Back
Top Bottom