Recent content by Dawphin

1. Dawphin

Weapons & Equip Items that could use a resprite

I think the Razorblade Typhoon is the main thing that needs a resprite. It’s a very important weapon imo, and needs to shine more. :)
  2. Dawphin

**REPORTED** Plaguebringer's Vanity Set Bug

When riding a Mount/Minecart with Plaguebringer's Vanity set is equipped, the cape disappears. Not a crazy bug, but just thought I'd post it. Love you Re-Logic! You guys are in my prayers. <3
  3. Dawphin

Terraria Town Night music volume difference

I understand this isn't a big issue, but I figured I might as well let you know. The Terraria Town Night music is a lot quieter than the rest of the soundtracks in game. It would be great if the volumes could be leveled out. If the issue directly in the file, I can help boost the volume if...
  4. Dawphin

For those experience lag/delays/sync issues

I know it’s been 5 years since this post, but I can’t seem to fix this issue still. I’ve tried everything mentioned... the lag is still unbearable. Is there an updated fix? Note: I am on a MacBook Pro that I just got this week. Also, when I try to start a multiplayer server through IP address...
  5. Dawphin

Can I Use Official Terraria Music For My Channel's Intro

I wonder if I'm allowed to upload remixes to Spotify then
  6. Dawphin

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

I'm assuming it's some sort of creative mode for Terraria :D
  7. Dawphin

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

I'm already crying of joy
  8. Dawphin

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here is my submission for the Terraria Vanity contest! I hope you guys like it! :D
  9. Dawphin

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

dang, if it's gonna be over 2 more months then i couldn't imagine what the update would have been like in December 2019
  10. Dawphin

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

really cool idea! but remember its a vanity contest, not armor. I would love to see this in game so I would recommend to make a vanity version, and then submit that :D
  11. Dawphin

Woa! Thats amazing! I hope you win :D
  12. Dawphin

PALADIN ARMOR WOULD BE SICK!! Someone should totally do that!! :D
Back
Top Bottom