Recent content by Deab22

1. Deab22

Texture Pack Minimalistic Textures

It's on steam workshop under the name "The Plastic Pack" but i haven't updated it in a long time, i have too much stuff to do, sadly...
  2. Deab22

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Is it possible to add tooltips to objects that didn't already have tooltips? (like the copper shortsword)
  3. Deab22

Almost forgot to put a link here! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2439867309
  4. Deab22

As you've probably heard, the workshop update will come out tomorrow. I'll put this texture pack on the workshop under the name "The Plastic Pack". I'm still in school, so I will keep updating the pack as much as i can, but there might be big delays between updates. I hope I'll see you all over...
  5. Deab22

Texture Pack My Plaguebringer Armor made by Khoir

Looks pretty good, but I think you should try to stick to the original pixel boundaries to make it look like an actual armor
  6. Deab22

Vampire player texture pack

Changing player sprites is a very difficult thing to do, because you would have to change the arms, legs and all other parts of the player separately. It's way easier to replace a certain armour to look like the vampire, though it would still have to be split into head, torso and legs.
  7. Deab22

Don’t know how to use a texture pack. Can somebody help?

Most texture packs on this forum have a download at the bottom of the first post or in a spoiler named download. You can just look through Work in Progress or Finished for something you like, and download it from the respective sites.
  8. Deab22

Official Custom Fonts in 1.3.5+

Would love to make a Wing Dings challenge pack, but I just don't understand this program yet
  9. Deab22

Texture Pack The Thundercloud Texture Pack

Loving the shading Looks great!
  10. Deab22

Just updated the texture pack! I added a few new walls, plus a fixed version of clouds and living wood trees. Hope you like it!
  11. Deab22

Also, I'm working on a small project on the side, which gives all slimes a face!
  12. Deab22

That's a good idea, so I might do that after this texture pack. One problen tho: at the pace I'm currently at, this pack won't be done for at least a year lol Thanks for the compliments guys!
  13. Deab22

yeah, i'm just one guy, and not a very talented spriter, so this is my project for getting better at pixel art
  14. Deab22

True, but if i make silt a little easier to spot, it would be even more useful for that
Back
Top Bottom