Recent content by Deadbre12

1. Deadbre12

I have successfully reached the point of inactivity in which the Christmas profile pic I...

I have successfully reached the point of inactivity in which the Christmas profile pic I uploaded five years ago has been back in season for a fifth time and is now out of season once again. That is all. Let's see how long we can keep this going. See ya in another 11 months, folks.
  2. Deadbre12

I have successfully reached the point of inactivity in which the Christmas profile pic I...

I have successfully reached the point of inactivity in which the Christmas profile pic I uploaded four years ago has been back in season for a fourth time and is now out of season once again. That is all. Let's see how long we can keep this going. See ya in another 11 months, folks.
  3. Deadbre12

I have successfully reached the point of inactivity in which the Christmas profile pic I uploaded three years ago has been back in season for a third time and is now out of season once again. That is all. Let's see how long we can keep this going. See ya in another 11 months, folks.
  4. Deadbre12

I have successfully reached the point of inactivity in which the Christmas profile pic I uploaded two years ago has been back in season for a second time and is now out of season once again. That is all. Let's see how long we can keep this going. See ya in 11 months, folks.
  5. Deadbre12

I have successfully reached the point of inactivity in which the Christmas profile pic I uploaded last year is back in season. That is all. Let's see how long we can keep this going. See ya next year, folks.
  6. Deadbre12

I'm not active here anymore but I must say the forum update looks pretty snazzy.

I'm not active here anymore but I must say the forum update looks pretty snazzy.
  7. Deadbre12

No prob man!

No prob man!
  8. Deadbre12

I said this earlier but I came back to TCF to say if again: happy birthday!

I said this earlier but I came back to TCF to say if again: happy birthday!
  9. Deadbre12

[color=#FF0202]2.5 month late expression of thanks

[color=#FF0202]2.5 month late expression of thanks
  10. Deadbre12

Defend Yourself!

i accuse np of not existing.
  11. Deadbre12

[color=#FF0202]response expessing great gratitude

[color=#FF0202]response expessing great gratitude
  12. Deadbre12

[color=#FF0202]friendly reminder that it likely won't last long

[color=#FF0202]friendly reminder that it likely won't last long
  13. Deadbre12

periodic hello and reminder of my own existence

periodic hello and reminder of my own existence
  14. Deadbre12

periodic statement of greeting from me

periodic statement of greeting from me
  15. Deadbre12

[color=#FF0202]i know i already said this on discord but happy birthday man ^^

[color=#FF0202]i know i already said this on discord but happy birthday man ^^
Back
Top Bottom